Chapter - 1

Mew drove his car to his parents’ house like a mad man. His temper was getting worse when he saw an unfamiliar car was parked on his house parking lot. "That must be the person” he murmured as he gritted his teeth in anger.

     "Mew baby! Finally you're here!" Mrs. Suppasit exclaimed in happiness at the moment she saw Mew made his entrance to their house, ”We were just talking about you, honey"

     It seemed like the Suppasit family was having some guests that night. Seeing that there are three strangers who were sitting with Mew's parents in the living room. "Mae, we need to talk" He sternly said.

     "Wait, Honey. I have to introduce you first," Mrs. Suppasit said, ”This is Kanawut Family, our old family friend that I’ve told you a lot.”

     "Sawat dee khrup, Mr. & Mrs. Kanawut. My name is Mew Suppasit.." Mew waied respectfully to them. Mrs. Suppasit smiled satisfied at her son and then waved her hand to a young boy who was sitting beside them,

     "And this is their only son, Gulf Kanawut.”

     Mew stared coldly to the boy as he waied at him. He looked like he was in his 21 or 22 age. His appearance made Mew stunned for a moment. He has a long, slightly curly black hair that complement his golden skin and doe eyes. He has a lean muscular build. Neither skinny nor buff. Just the right way Mew likes his partner. He dressed in a casual attire, a collared shirt with dark fitted jeans.

     "Sawat dee khrup, P'Mew. My name is Gulf.” The boy said softly as he waied to him.

     For a moment, Mew was enthralled by his soft voice and full pink lips.

     Mr. Suppasit cleared his throat, purposely doing it to gain attention, "So that both of you have met, I think we should talk to you about your engagement..."

     "Wait! That's exactly what I want to talk about! What engagement, seriously?!" Mew asked rather angry.

     "Mew, I believe that your sister have told you before hand about this, right?" His father asked back.

     "Yes, but I never get better explanation why on earth you should arrange a marriage for me!” He shouted a bit, making the room fell silent.

     Mr. Suppasit sighed at him, ”Son, we'll talk about this later; privately. Can you sit here first and listen to us?”

     Mew knew the tone in his father's voice. His serious tone said it would be dangerous if Mew complained again. Unwillingly, he took a seat on the couch, next to the Gulf, which was the last empty seat in the room.

     Both parents continued their conversation. Basically, they were explaining to their sons about the marriage. Mew was listening to them halfheartedly without even looking at his parents. While their parents was busy in their own world, Mew took the advantage to check out the boy beside him.