Chapter - 10

The next day, Mew gathered all the members and their managers on their condo for a dinner. He told Song not to cook that night because he got it covered. He bought wine in the afternoon and then ordered pizzas and pastas for dinner. The sudden generosity from Mew made them wondering, of course. And it turned out that Mew wanted to talk to them after dinner.

When the dinner finished, they were all enjoying the wine that Mew bought. That was when Mew told them about his plan. He was planning to get married with Gulf and he wanted their permission to marry him.

Some of the members and managers were shocked, but no one took his plan as a bad thing. They supported his decision, fortunately for him. The other members could be in trouble as well when Mew had to reveal about his marriage to the world, so he apologized to them before hand. But the members said it was all right and he didn't have to apologize.

After receiving members' supports and encouragements, the next day, Mew went to his parents house straight after he finished the recording. He hadn't visited his parents house after the quarreling at the restaurant the other day, he didn't even contact them or receive their calls. Mew was avoiding his family.

That afternoon, his mother was the only one present in their house. Their son's arrival was unexpected, so she was quite surprised when she found Mew standing on their porch.

"Oh, it's you, Son." Mew's mother opened the door for him. She was keeping her expression neutral but it was obvious that she was glad to see her son. Mew gave her a peck on her cheek and then walked inside the house. His mother locked the door behind them.

"What brought you here?"

"Mom, did Gulf change his phone number?" Mew asked as he sat on the couch in the living room. He didn't plan to beat around the bush anymore and went straight to the point.

"Gulf? You mean Gulf Kanawut? Why are you still concerned about him?" She sounded upset.

"Yes, Gulf Kanawut. Please Mom, just answer me. Did he change his phone number? Because I can't reach his phone."

"Of course you can't reach his phone, that's the reason why he changed his phone numbers. So he could get rid of you."

Mew's eyebrows pulled together. "Ouch, Mom. That hurts."

"No one wants to keep in touch with the guy who had rejected them. I'm wondering why you still trying to reach him."

"Just tell me his number, Mom. Then I'll leave."

"What makes you think I have his number? His mother just told me that he changed his number, but she didn't tell me the new one, obviously."

"You talked to his mom?"

His mother rolled her eyes. "Of course I talk to her. We're still friends, even though Gulf had broke the marriage deal, we're still good friends."

"Gulf did what?!"

"Gulf broke the marriage deal. He said that he doesn't want to marry you anymore. He came to this house the other day and apologized to me and your father."

Mew couldn't believe what he just heard. He didn't expect this at all but then he remembered Gulf's crying face. He was hurt badly that day but he never thought that the younger would cut the marriage deal.

Mew's mother studied his face and she felt bad for him. She was upset with her son but his expression was so miserable, it hurt her to see him like that.