1) new job

Harry

"Goodbye love" ginny called as harry left to catch the train to Hogwarts. It was going be weird being at Hogwarts, but now being a teacher, not a student.

Harry had always knew he was going to try and get a teaching job there after his schooling, but that could never change the nerves swimming in his body.

He sighed as he tried to find somewhere in the train to sit, most places were filled with children, talking about random things harry would never care for.

He soon came across an empty room and sat down. Before he knew it his eyes were closed and soft snores filled the room.

~
He looked around the room he now was to call an office. All the memories of his past teacher's came back to him. He knew taking the 'defence against the dark arts' classes was going to be hard, but the room reminded him of his dark past.

He sighed as he placed his bag down on the desk, it was obvious nobody had walked into the small room for some time now. Dust was covering all surfaces and a old musty smell hung strong in the air.

Harry soon had the place cleaned up and was decorating it with the very small collection of things he had brung with him. He took the picture of him and Ginny out of his bag. He already missed his wife and wished she could be here to.

Harry looked over at the time, seeing that he soon would be wanted in the great hall for dinner. He put on his jacket and left.

It felt good to be walking the halls again. Of course the school would never be the same, with Dumbledore dead the school had lost its spark. 

Harry's heart suddenly stopped as he seen his childhood crush. They stopped once they had seen Harry, their face showing the same surprised look. 

"Potter" they greeted

"Malfoy" harry answered.

"You're teaching here?" Draco asked

"Yeah, defence against the dark arts, you?"

"Potions" draco answered. Both boys stood there, taking in how much the other one had changed.

Draco had grown, he was slightly taller than harry. His hair had grown out slightly, but not being able to reach past his ears. He definitely looked more of a mess then harry had ever seen him although He still held to his style of tuxedo.

Harry on the other hand hadn't changed to much. He had grown a little, his scar was slightly less visible. His hair was cut and styled to sit neatly on his head. His clothes were fitted now and his style was better.

Suddenly Draco held out his hand.

"Now that we work together we should be more formal. Leave the past behind us?" He asked Harry. Harry smiled at took the mans hand. They both gave small smiles to eachother before walking to the hall together.

~
Harry made his way to the headmaster's office, assuming it was a man. He was never actually told who the new headmaster/ headmistress would be. When he had asked Ron if he thought we would know, Ron had said he didn't, although the small blush and glow in his eyes told harry he did know.

Harry knocked gently on the door. "Come in" an all to familiar voice said. Harry ran in and rapped his arms around hermione.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOURE THE NEW HEADMISTRESS" Harry yelled after they pulled away.

"I wanted it to be a surprise!" Hermione answered laughing. Harry pulled her in for another hug.

"Hows Ginny?" Hermione asked as they sat down at a small table at the end of the room

"Shes great" harry answered awkwardly

"You miss her"

"Damn hermione, you always know everything" harry complained, playfully rolling his eyes.

They sat taking about the couple of months they hadn't seen eachother. Soon harry made his way back to his room, he was to tired to complete decorating so he made his way to bed, and soon feel into a deep sleep.

now || drarry On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara