3) coffee?

Harry

"Malfoy!!" Harry called as he ran to catch up with the other man

"Honestly, you can start calling me draco now, we have been friends for about three weeks" draco said laughing at the shy look on Harry's face.

"I- o- okay" harry mumbled, a blush coming to his face. Draco smirked.

"Anyway malf- Draco, would you want to get a coffee with me after classes today?" Harry's face was now bright red. Harry felt as if he was asking draco on a date. Although he knew the other man would never agree to that, and harry was married.

"Of course" draco smiled. Harry had recently seen this smile before, but nothing could take away how beautiful dracos smile was. Harry would love to wake up in the morning to that smi- NO Harry thought trying to get the thought out of his mind.

He felt a warm hand on his shoulder. "Harry, are you okay?" Draco asked.

"I- yeah, I just need to go see hermione" he mumbled in response. Saying goodbye, harry ran to the headmistress office. He knocked a couple of times and soon hermione opened the door.

"Oh my gosh Harry, are you okay? You look dreadful!!" She gasped. Harry soon made his way in and sat down hermione sitting next him, taking his hand to comfort him

"What's on your mind harry?" She asked calmly. This was the good thing about hermione, she was so calm at points where harry didnt know what to do, or how to live with how his mind was wondering. Harry sighed and looked the witch in the eyes

"Y'know how, when I married ginny, ron was worried and kept asking if I was making the right choice, and said he thought that there was a person I love more then Ginny but have kept that person away?" Harry ranted. Hermione only nodded her head, indicating for him to continue.

"I think I know what and who he ment" harry sighed angrily. "But I also love ginny, but this person-" "you love them more?" Hermione asked cutting him off. Harry sighed closing his eyes. Hermione smiled at him, her eyes twinkling like Dumbledore's used to.

"Are we talking about Malfoy?" She smirked. "I- well- yeah" harry stuttered.

"I just dont get it!!! It has only been three weeks that we have been friends-" "but you two are close, the first thing you two do in your free time is sit somewhere and talk about random things. You guys have become very close over the last three weeks harry, and you have always fancied draco so these feeling are not new, they are just coming out of the dark hole you pushed them into when you married Ginny. Me you and ron have talked about this before harry, you and ginny are and always will be better off friends" hermione said cutting harry off. But her saying this made harry mad.

"Oh so you dont think me and ginny should be together now huh?!!?" Harry yelled as he stood up. "No harry I dont" hermione answered truthfully. But this was the wrong thing to say, Harry's eyes soon turned dangerous.

"EVEN IF YOU ARE RIGHT YOU HAVE NO SAY IN MY RELATIONSHIP" harry almost screamed before stomping his way out the door leaving hermione shocked.

Harry ignored all the students looking at him, half scared, half worried.

Harry gave all his classes that day free time and just sat at his desk going over everything. His marriage, his love for Ginny, draco. Draco. The more harry thought of draco the more calm he seemed to be.

He soon dismissed his last class of the day. He was exited to meet draco. Should harry tell draco this? Or should he keep it to himself? He knew he could trust draco but he also felt it was to soon. Harry looked over to the picture of him and Ginny, it was the day after their wedding day, Ginny's hair was still curly from the day before. They were out side a lovely garden they had come across, ginny was kissing Harry's cheek as harry smiled at the camera.

Harry sighed, he missed ginny. But it was good she was not here, Harry's new feelings towards draco would have made it impossible to look Ginny in the eyes.

"Hiya harry" Draco said as he came through the door. Harry's face suddenly lit up.

"Hi draco" he smiled. Draco walked over to his desk and sat in a chair.

"A lot going through your mind? I came in to talk to you in one of your classes but the students were off in a chat and you were zoned out at that photograph" draco said getting up again and walking around Harry's desk to see the photograph.

Harry only sighed. Draco could tell Harry's weird behavior had something to do with Ginny, draco grabbed Harry's hands and pulled him to his feet,

"come on we will go get that coffee and we can talk about weird stuff to get your mind off her" he said smiling. Harry gave draco a little smile before grabbing his coat.

They walked out of the school in silence. Draco knew whatever was on the other boys mind was something important so he let him think for a little longer before trying to distract him. They were walking rather close but it was more comfortable for both boys to walk so close, their arms would occasionally rub together, making both boys blush a little.

Once they had reached the cafe harry had started talking again. They walked into the cafe laughing, draco holding the door open for harry. They picked a two person table at the back of the cafe.

"So, how's teaching potions going?" Harry asked

"Its alright. Dont get me wrong I love the job, and the kids it's just... it reminds me so much of sev... I miss him more then I thought. I took him for granted and now that hes-" draco looked down at his hands sadly. Harry smiled in an understanding way and placed his hand over dracos.

"I'm sure hes proud of you draco" harry smiled, trying his best to comfort the other man. Draco looked up at him and smiled. Harry took his hand back as the waiter walked over to their table.

"What can I get you boys tonight?"she was standing closer to Draco and stood on an angle trying to show off her curves to him. Both boys tried to hide their laugh as she did so.

"I'll just have a black coffee please" draco said smiling. "And I'll have a vanilla latte" harry said, smiling also.

"That's all?" She asked. Both boy said yes and she walked away making sure to show her ass off to draco as she did. Both boys laughed when she was far away enough not to hear.

"How far do you think she'll go with that?" Harry asked after he had stopped laughing. Draco shrugged before laughing again. She soon came back with the drinks, making sure to lean over the table enough to show down her top when she have draco his. They said thanks but she didnt leave.

"Can we help you?" Harry asked. She smirked and leaned over the table near draco.

"Could I get your number babe?" She said winking. Harry couldn't handle it and laughed to point he started to cry.

"what about him looks stright to you?" He said loudly before laughing again. Draco laughed a little but hid it with a cough.

"You're are homosexual?!" She gasped. Draco just nodded his head. She glared at them

"So you two are dating then? Coz if you're not.... you could pretend I have a dick-" "actually we are dating, dont even try" harry said, seeing the discomfort in his friend. She stood up straight and glared at them before walking away. The boys both burst out laughing