12) goodbye

Draco woke the next morning with harry right beside him. Harry had this arm around draco holding him tightly and his legs were tangled with dracos. Harry's head was on dracos chest.

Draco stared playing with the other mans hair as he slept. He smiled at the sight. Harry's lips looked so kissable and soft draco couldn't resist. Harry woke after the kiss and smiled at draco

"Hey! Why did you stop kissing me?" Harry said as he pulled himself closer to draco. Draco laughed and kissed him again.

"How did you sleep?" Draco asked.

"Good, you make a good human pillow" harry said laughing a little. Draco laughed

"Of course I do"

They lay like this for some time before they had to get up to go to court. Draco had decided to wait at the apartment and clean up as harry was at court. Harry had agreed that was a good idea as he didn't know if draco would actually be able to go into the court room.

Ginny text harry a time, harry never replied. Harry smiled as he watched draco do the dishes. Draco didn't know harry was there and was mumbling song lyrics. Harry crept up behind his and wrapped his arms around draco from behind. Draco jumped in fright.

"Harry! Don't scare me like that!" He half yelled laughing. Harry laughed with him as he placed his head in dracos shoulder and watched as he done the dishes, kissing his shoulder every now and again. 

Soon the boys were on the couch, draco was laying down and harry sat up straddling him. They were playing with eachothers hands and were talking about what may happen in court, Hoping that everything would go smoothly and that Ginny would not pull something to keep harry.

"If everything goes well, we could talk about y'know.... us" harry said as he looked into Dracos eyes. Draco smiled and kissed harry.

"Okay I have to go now" harry said after he and draco had lazily made out for a while.

"But I don't want you to go" draco mumbled sadly. Harry laughed and kissed him one last time before he got up to get dressed. When he came back down stairs draco was exactly how he was before but had fallen asleep. Harry laughed and bent down to kiss dracos forehead. He wrote a quick note for draco when he woke up saying what time he should be back.

As harry walked into the court room and didn't even look over at Ginny. They soon signed the divorce papers and were able to leave.

"Harry!" Ginny called as he went to get into a cab.

"What do you want Ginny? I have to go I gave draco a time I would be back and i dont want to be late." She nodded understanding but continued anyway

"I am really sorry, please can we still be friends?" She asked. Harry sighed

"Give me time" and with that he got into the cab and shut the door. Ginny watched with tears in her eyes and her ex husband drove off into the distance.

Harry knocked on dracos apartment before walking in. Draco ran into the room

"So? How did it go?" He asked, hope in his eyes. Harry laughed and walked over to draco

"Well... let's just say I'm all yours if you would want me..." harry answered smirking as he kissed draco. Draco smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around harry pulling him closer and keeping the kiss going.

"I'll take that as a yes?" Harry asked smiling at draco.

"Of course it's a yes!" Draco said laughing and kissing harry again.