6) kiss

Harry woke up to draco still fast asleep beside him. They had move positions over night. Harry was laying on his back with his arm around draco and his other arm holding on of dracos hands, draco was completely cuddled into harry and had one arm across him, the one holding his hand. Dracos head was on Harry's shoulder. Their legs were tangled together under the blankets, trapping eachother together.

Harry smiled and moved his hand to play with the other mans hair. His hair was soft and smelt wonderful. Harry's eyes soon moved to look at dracos face.

His lips. His beautiful lips. They were parted slightly, his warm breath slowly leaving them. Harry had never been this close up to the other man before, his lips looked so kissable. Harry wanted to kiss them so bad.

Harry wanted to wake up to this every morning and kiss dracos lips. He moved his hand from dracos hair, unfortunately this woke draco up. He opened his eyes to meet Harry's, draco smiled a little then closed his eyes again.

"Can we please stay like this all day?" Draco asked. Harry's heart raced, dracos morning voice was one of the most hottest things harry had ever heard.

"Hmm I wish we could, but we have to go back to Hogwarts" harry smiled

"Nahhhhh" draco said, cuddling into harry more. Harry laughed.

"Fine we can take today off" harry said laughing as the other man let out a yell of joy and cuddled more into harry. Harry started playing with dracos hair again.

This felt amazing. To hold the other man and for draco to cling to him. To play with dracos hair.

Draco soundly moaned.

"What?!" Harry yelled laughing.

"That spot my head that u just rubbed-" draco soon let out another moan as harry rubbed that spot again. Harry smiled laughing again.

"Harry!" Draco said pretending to be angry harry laughed and pulled the boy closer.

"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked. Draco just shrugged.

"Movies?" Harry asked

"What the fuck is movies?" Draco asked. Harry couldn't help but laugh.

"Movies it is then". Draco pulled harry closer and moved his head on to Harry's chest. Harry smiled and rubbed small circles on dracos back.

"Yknow, i think I like cuddling with you more then anything right now" harry mumbled closing his eyes. Draco smiled,

"I must say, your not wrong" draco said smirking.

They lay like this for some time before harry got up to look for some movies. When he got back draco was asleep again, hugging the pillow. Harry laughed and decided to let him sleep, he put a movie on and went into the other room to get dressed.

When he came back draco was still asleep, harry sighed and walked into the kitchen to make them pancakes. Draco soon started to wake up when he smelt the pancakes

"Hm harry?" He called sleepily

"Yeah?" Harry called back. Draco just lifted his arm up making a come here signal. Harry laughed playing the now finshed pancakes down on the small table and walked over to draco.

"What's up?" Harry asked sitting next to him. Draco didnt say anything, he looked up at harry. Harry smiled and raised his eyebrows

"You made pancakes." Draco mumbled

"Yeah, get your lazy ass up and eat them with me" harry laughed, hitting draco lightly with the pillow. Draco smiled and soon got up. They ate quietly, both thinking about how they went to sleep and how they woke up.

Draco wanted to say something about it. But he didnt want to make harry uncomfortable. Draco soon was dressed and they were tidying the room and making the bed. Harry grabbed all their stuff and then sat on the bed. Draco came out of the bathroom and sat next to him.

They sat there looking into eachothers eyes. Draco couldn't pull his eyes away from Harry's. Draco felt like he was being pulled into a green wonderland, there was so much behind those wonderful green eyes that draco wanted to know. He wanted to look into these green eyes every day and tell harry how amazing they were. He wanted to get lost in them exactly like this. All the different shades of the wonderful green, Harry's eyes were just beautiful. And nothing could change dracos mind about that.

Harry suddenly stood up, something in draco burst and he stood up to. He grabbed harry by his waist and pulled him in closer. Draco moved a hand to Harry's cheek and looked deep into harrys eyes. Harry's hands soon found their way to dracos waist. Dracos eyes traveled from Harry's eyes to his lips, draco slowly leaned down to connect them. The kiss only lasted a couple of seconds but to both boys it felt like a life time. Draco looked into Harry's eyes again before kissing him again, harry kissed back instantly. The warmth of harrys lips made dracos heart speed up. Harry tried to deepen the kiss but draco pulled back suddenly, taking a couple of steps back from harry.

"What the fuck am I doing you're married" draco whispered, more to him self then to harry. Draco looked at harry, dracos eyes filled with fair, he grabbed his belongings and ran out the door.

"Draco wait!" Harry called running after the him. He chased him all the way onto side walk but lost him in the crowd of people.

"Draco!! Draco!!" Harry called out but got nothing. Harry's heart broke at that exact moment. He walked back into the room, grabbed his stuff and left.

Harry didnt see draco for the rest of the day. Even back at Hogwarts. He soon gave up looking for the other man and sat on his chair, in his room completely heart broken.