11) I'm....

Harry and draco were playing 'go fish' harry was trying to get draco to understand the game but draco kept getting confused.

There was a knock at the door making both boys look up at the door confused.

"Expecting anyone?" Harry asked and draco got up

"No" draco answered confused. He opend the door and shut it straight away and sat down. Harry looked at him confused.

"What was that for? Who was it?" Harry asked as the person knocked again.

"I done it coz they deserved it and it's just annoying people" draco mumbled, clearly trying to keep his anger down. They knocked again and harry got up.

"Harry! Sit back down!" Draco almost yelled but harry ignored him and opened the door to reveal Ginny.

"What do you want?" Harry spat. Ginny looked down

"Just to talk about things" she mumbled as she looked down at her feet. Harry sighed and looked back at draco who was glaring at harry for opening the door.

"I'm not getting back with you Ginny so you may as well leave" harry states glaring at her. She sighed.

"That's now exactly why I'm here, I just wanted to talk about things" she said looking up at harry. Harry sighed and let her in only to get a death stare from draco.

She sat down on the a chair and harry sat on the couch. Draco left the room knowing what they were gonna talk about was nothing to do with him and if he didn't he might just punch harry in the face for letting her in.

Harry sat opposite her confused as why she would show up here.

"Well?" Harry asked. He didnt mean to sound so rude but he didnt want to be around her. She sighed and looked down at her hands that were placed on her lap

"Well, I just wanted to say how sorry I am harry for cheating. But I know you were never happy with me, you may not have seen it but you were not exactly fully committed to our relationship, I dont know who this other person is that you may have had feeling for but since school you have giving of a feeling that you liked and was close to loving someone. I was obsessed with you in school and that's why I dated you even though I knew that you were not that interested in me. But that is no excuse for what I have done. It is hard for me to say this but.... I'm pregnant and I'm more then sure it's with blaise. But I was also wondering if we could stay friends?"

Harry's face dropped. Anger filled his body and he stood up angrily. Ginny flinched but didnt say anything. Harry started to yell at her

"So you knew I wasn't that interested but you done it anyway!? Why?! And why did you never talk to me about not being fully committed before we got married?!!! You can't do shit like that when you're in a relationship Ginny!! And now your pregnant with a baby!! Be happy that kids not mine because I'm sorry but its dad would never be around its mum!! And no. I'm sorry but I can not be friends with you at all. I don't think I even know who you are! Please just leave!!" His face was now red in anger and his hands were clenched at his sides

"Harry I'm so sorry!" Ginny begged. Harry walked over to the door and opend it waiting for her to walk out. Ginny let out a tear as she stood from her seat.

"I'll plan the divorce for tomorrow" she mumbled as she left. Harry only nodded and shut the door.

He sat on the couch for about half an hour going over and over in his mind what had happened. Draco hadn't yet come down stairs so harry went up and looked into his room.

Draco had headphones in (harry had brought them during the year for draco when he got angry or needed a rest from marking work) harry could tell the music was loud so there was no chance of him over hearing his and Ginny's conversation. He wouldn't of heard Harry's yelling and that's why he hadn't come down. He was also reading the same book he had been reading recently

Harry walked into the room making draco look up. He took the headphones off, but the book down and looked up at harry.

"How did it go?" He asked at he sat up more.

Harry sat on the other side of the bed from draco

"Shes pregnant with his baby" he mumbled.

"Shes what?!!!!!" He yelled. Harry laughed to him self making draco confused

"Why are you laughing?!" Draco yelled throwing his book at him.

"Because shes so stupid to think I actually give a shit about her and another mans baby" he said before laughing again. Draco sighed

"Is this a Harry Potter way of trying to not feel the pain or do you honestly not care?" Draco asked confused

"I dont care, I just care about the person I love" harry said. Harry watched as dracos face dropped and he tried to hide how upset he was. Harry smirked and straddled draco, making him look up at harry confused

"And how oblivious he is" harry said laughing a little before gently placing a kiss on dracos lips.

Draco looked up at harry speechless, so he pulled harry in for another kiss. Harry smiled into the kiss and pulled him self closer. They soon broke away for air and smiled at one another. Both of their hearts were beating like crazy and they both were completely in love with one another.