5) missing him

Harry called in sick saying he couldn't teach the next day. He did feel sick. And it was not because of the candy he had eaten. It was because of draco. Harry felt almost empty, his eyes were stinging from how much he had cried. He couldn't get the way draco had looked at him out of his head.

Harry sighed as he pulled himself off the bed. He wanted to talk to hermione about this. He pulled a pair of socks on and walked to her office. He walked in with out knocking, his eyes went stright to the boy who was on the other side of the room with one her many cats in his arms.

Dracos eyes met Harry's, looking away fast. Harry's heart dropped. He watched as draco pulled the cat closer and rubbed behind its ear. Smiling softly at it and commenting on how adorable it was.

"What do you want harry" hermione sighed as she walked into the room.

"Ah- I just wanted to talk... to you" he mumbled.

"Well what do you want to talk about?" She said angrily. Draco was now looking back at them watching to see what was gonna happen.

"Can we talk alone?" Harry said, his voice now angry.

"No" hermione stated. Harry glared at her.

"What's your problem?" Harry asked

"You are harry. You yelled at me for something that you know I'm right about and then you go and yell at draco for worrying about you!! If you don't want anyone in your life then just say so, dont go around treating people who care like shit" she almost yelled.

"Hermione" draco said softly but she turned around angrily. He immediately knew not to say anything and pulled the cat closer.

Harry just walked out of the room angrily. He spent the rest of the day laying in bed. He thought about Ginny.

Harry didnt love Ginny. He never did. He always loved draco but could never bring him self to admit it. He started to cry as he thought about the other boy. The way only a couple of days ago they were laughing at nothing, joking around, making fun of that bitchy waitress.

"I love draco" harry mumbled. And then he sat up quickly. "I love draco" he said a little louder. It sounded wonderful to say out loud.

There was soon a soft knock on his door. "Come in" harry said confused. The door slowly opened, the last person harry expected it to be stood there.

"Draco?" Harry said staring at the other boy.

"I- I just realized you havent eaten today and brought you some food, dont worry I'll be out of your way soon" he mumbled placing a small plate of food down on Harry's bedside table. They didnt say anything else to eachother as draco walked out the door.

Harry soon ate the food before laying down again and going to sleep. Draco cared. And this fact made harry smile.

Harry woke at about 6 at night. He got up and put on a pair of jeans and a shirt. He grabbed a pair of shoes and ran to dracos room. He knocked but there was no answer so he went in but nobody was there. He went to hermiones office but he wasn't there. He asked hermione where he was, she didn't seem to want to answer at first but she gave in and told him that draco was at the gay bar.

Harry ran as fast as he could to the bar. He needed to make things right with draco, he missed him. He ran into the bar and started walking around, he soon came to a table at the back and sure enough draco was there, but he had some guy sitting on him.

Harry's heart dropped. He just stood there watching the two talking, soon the mans hand made it's way down to dracos pants and grabbed dracos member though his pants.

"Dont" harry heard draco warn the man. The man just laughed and quickly put his hand into dracos pants and grabbed dracos member. Dracos face was filled with panic and discomfort. Harry felt himself getting angry.

"oi" harry yelled, both men looked over at harry.

"Leave him alone!!" Harry yelled walking towards them.

"Yeah or what?" The man said as he tightened his grip on dracos member making the boy gasp in pain

"Get the fuck off him. Now." Harry said his voice now dangerous. The man smirked

"Why should I, you dont know him"

"Hes my boyfriend, and if you dont get the fuck off him right now-"

"Your boyfriend? He said he didnt have one" the man laughed. Harry's eyes turned more dangerous. The mans smirk soon left his face. He got off draco and took his hand out of his pants and let, but kissed draco before he did.

Draco just started at harry. "Harry I-"

"Let's go" harry said pulling the other man by his hand. Harry griped dracos hand tightly as he walked him out of the bar.

"What the fuck were you thinking draco?!" Harry yelled. Draco didnt say anything he just stared at harry.

"Well?" Harry asked angrily

"I- I was upset about the hole thing with you and I went there" draco mumbled

"Draco-" harry said, he didnt know what else to say so he just pulled the other boy into a hug.

"Are you alright?" He whispered in dracos ear

"Yeah, thanks to you" draco mumbled pulling harry closer. The boys stood like this for some time.

Harry soon convinced draco to get a hotel room for harry to look after him for the night. The hotel room had two beds that were next to eachother, a small bathroom and a small kitchen, a small tv facing the beds. The boys got into the beds and turned the lights off.

Harry lay there wondering what would have happened if harry wasnt there, if that man did hurt draco.

"Harry?" Dracos soft voice called into the dark room.

"Yeah?"

"Is it ah.. okay if I sleep in your bed tonight?" Draco asked. Harry's heart started beating more and more faster.

"Its okay if not, I guess I just feel safer next to you" draco mumbled

"Of course it's okay, come here" harry said lifting the covers. He heard small foot steps walk towards his bed and then the bed sink down slightly as draco sat down. Soon they were laying there facing eachother

"Sorry, I guess you just make me feel safe. I cant thank you enough for what you did" draco said

"Dont thank me" harry smiled, although draco couldn't see it, the smile could be heard in Harry's voice. They lay there for a bit longer before harry spoke up

"Can I cuddle you?" He asked draco. The room was silent for a moment

"I- yeah" draco said, his voice was quiet. Harry smiled and pulled the other man closer to him. Draco soon melted into the hug and rapped an arm around harry. Harry soon got a little to comfortable and started to play with dracos hair, draco didnt argue this, in fact he soon fell asleep. Harry smiled at the soft snores coming from the other man. He gently kissed his head.

"If only you knew" harry whispered every quietly. Harry soon fell asleep, his heart beating fast, as he held the man he loved.