7) just more silly little kisses

Harry sighed as his last class of the day walked out the door. He lay back on his chair and stared at his desk.

"Professor Potter?" A shy voice called. Harry looked up to see a kid from one of his morning classes standing on the other side of his desk. This kid look a lot like harry. He had brown hair, but a bit more cared for. And almost the same facial features.

"Hey, how can I help you Daniel?" Harry asked sitting up more stright in his seat.

"May I have a seat? this might take a minute professor"

"Of course" harry smiled at the boy.

"Its about professor Malfoy." Daniel said as he sat down.

"Oh" harry mumbled

"Its just, the word going around was the you two are dating, of course most people think its crap because you're married. But I just had potions with professor Malfoy and he seemed less- less him. And you also have lost your spark that you normally have. Anyway- I asked him if he was okay and he asked that i say this to you. 'I am very sorry for acting like i did but I cant be around you, I cant help my self around you. I'm sorry.' " Daniel sighed finely finshed

"He said that?!" Harry asked

"Yeah, of course I have no idea what on earth he means" Daniel said before laughing. Saying goodbye he walked out of class. Harry sat there for a minute thinking over what the student had just said.

Suddenly Draco came storming into the class room giving harry a fright

"Listen, I have no idea what the hell that little shit said but it wasnt true!! He was tormenting me all class-"

"Why did you run away draco?" Harry asked cutting him off. Draco looked taken back but sighed.

"You're married harry, it was wrong of me to do what I did."

Harry got up out of his seat and made his way towards draco. He sighed as he placed his hands on dracos cheeks. He pulled draco down into a soft warm kiss before pulling away. Draco stared at him

"Harry!! You cant!!" Draco yelled

"Draco it was only a silly little kiss, anyway todays the last day of classes, the kids go home tomorrow morning. I was wondering if you would want to have dinner with me and Ginny tomorrow night?" Harry asked, he grabbed dracos tie and pulled the man closer, kissing him again.

"I- are you sure?" Draco said, his face now red

"Yes I'm sure" harry smiled. Before he sighed

"And I also need to talk to you..." harry mumbled. Him and draco went to Harry's room and sat on the couch to be in a more privet place.

"So, I have been thinking... that.. i dont want to be married to Ginny, I have been thinking about this since I got here. That's been the thing that has been on my mind. Why I have been so quiet." Harry ranted as soon as the boys sat down

"Harry- are you sure you have thought this through I mean- this is big!!" Draco replied

"I know! But- shes more of a sister than a lover" harry mumbled. Draco didnt know what to say.

"You dont have to say anything, I just needed someone to know" harry said soon after. Draco didnt say anything, they sat in silence before draco noticed that harry breathing had quickened and his breathes where more desperate. Draco knew all to well what was going on. A panic attack. Draco moved so he was facing harry, placing a hand on his knee

"Harry I need you to-" he was cut off by Harry's arms wrapping rather tightly around his neck. Draco moved so he was sitting on the couch with harry sitting on him.

"Okay I'm gonna count to three and i want you to breath in as i do so and breath out when i count back down, can you do that for me harry?" Draco asked calmly. Harry nodded his head, draco pulled harry into his chest more then started counting

"Okay in, one two three, out one two three, in one two three, out one two three" draco repeated this until Harry's breathing was back to normal. They sat there, cuddled together, in silence.

"You're okay now?" Draco asked as he ran a hand through harry's hair. Harry nodded and pulled away from him.

"Can I do something?" Harry asked, his voice still a little shaky.

"What?" Draco asked, once again finding him self being sucked into those wonderful green eyes. Harry moved his head slightly closer to draco and kissed him. Draco kissed back almost stright away, moving harry so he was straddling him. Harry depend the kiss and pulled himself more into the other boy. Dracos hands stayed on Harry's waist as Harry's hands moved to dracos cheeks. Harry soundly pushed his tongue into dracos mouth and soon their tongues were smashing together.

Both boys pulled away for air, both their lips were slightly swollen.

"Thanks" harry sighed as he rested his forehead on dracos. Draco smiled and moved them so they were laying on the couch, harry on top of draco.

"Go to sleep, get some rest, I'll be right here when you wake up" draco whispered calmly. Harry smiled and fell asleep to the calming sound of dracos heart beat.

Harry was shaken awake an hour later by hermione.

"Harry!" She whispered. Harry cuddled more into draco trying to ignore her. Draco. Shit!! Harry looked up at draco but he was fast asleep.

"Sorry to wake you but the students are leaving soon, i was going to ask if u wanted to see them off, but well..." hermione whispered smiling.

"Ah, yeah sorry, bromance things" harry whispered, they both burst out laughing. At the souden noise draco moved, he pulled harry closer and sighed almost happily before going back to his light snores. Harry smiled and rested his head on dracos chest.

"Aww, you twooo" hermione whispered, tears in her eyes. She said goodbye to harry before leaving. Harry sighed, the boys really did need to get up. He looked up at draco, a smile make it's way to Harry's face. Draco looks so peaceful and happy.

"Hey, dray, we need to get up" harry whispered.

"Hmmm, my names dray now?" Draco mumbled

"Yes. Yes it is." Harry said laughing.

"I know it's wrong but I'll get up if you give me a kiss" draco mumbled. Harry smiled as he pressed a kiss into the other mans lips. Suddenly draco grabbed the back of Harry's head and pulled him closer. Harry pulled away

"Okay up!!" He sang as he got up and grabbed his clothes.

"Someones rather happy to see their wife. Even though they have been kissing a man" draco mumbled. Harry ignored him and went into the bathroom for a shower. Leaving draco on the couch.

Draco laughed him self. What was he doing?! Harry was married and here draco was getting in the way! They are just stupid little kisses he kept telling himself but it made him feel worse. Silly little kisses that I put my heart into. Sighing angrily draco got up and left to get his belongings from his room.

When he got back harry was just closing his suit case.

"Draco-" harry looked the other man in the eye. "-about the kisses" harry sighed. Dracos heart dropped.

"They are just silly little kisses right? Like you said" he mumbled. This hurt both boys.

"We cant do that anymore. I mean I am married to ginny! I guess I should be thankful we didnt take it further, and yes I am gonna tell her about it. And dont try to talk me out of it!" Harry warned. Draco raised his hands in defence dramatically.

"Okay. Okay let's go" harry said as he walked out the door. "You're gonna kiss me, im to amazing for you to just stop" draco mumbled to him self laughing.

This was gonna be a long break....