9) ginny

Harry and draco stood outside Harry's house. Where ginny was.

"When are we gonna go in?" Draco whispered to harry. Harry laughed quietly and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, let's go-" harry stopped talking. There was a dark red car outside the house that harry didnt notice before.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked.

"Who's car is that?" Harry asked. Draco also now turned his attention to the car

"That looks like... blaise?" Draco said, his voice quite.

"What's Ginny's boss doing here?" Harry asked. Dracos eyes went wide.

"Her boss?!?!?!?" He yelled.

"Oi! Keep it down" harry mumbled angrily. But draco kept going

"Pansy isn't married to him anymore because he was doing someone else!! Harry he cant be trusted!!" Draco yelled. Harry slammed his hand over dracos mouth.

"Will you shut the fuck up?!" Harry mumbled angrily. He grabbed dracos wrist and pulled him to the front door. Has harry went to open the door draco grabbed Harry's hand.

"Wait- I wanna do something before I cant do it anymore" draco said. Harry looked at him confused but soon dracos lips were pressed gently onto his. Harry kissed him back almost immediately but unfortunately draco pulled away. His cheeks red.

Harry sighed and opend the door and walked in, draco following not far behind. A sudden feeling of uncertainty washed over harry. It felt like something wasnt right in the house. Not only that but it felt like walking through the door confirmed that what harry and draco had over the past couple of weeks was now nothing.

Harry shook this thought out of his head and walked down the hallway to the living room. Ginny sat there, wrapped up in a blanket watching tv. Her eyes went wide when she seen the two boys standing in the doorway.

"Harry!" She said happily. She got up and ran to harry. Naked.

"Oh fuck!!" Draco yelled and looked away. Harry laughed and hugged his wife.

"No no stop please get under the blanket again!!" Draco half yelled. Ginny walked back to her seat and covered her self up again.

"What are you doing here anyway, are you not ment to be at Hogwarts?" She asked.

"No I decided to come and surprise you" harry said smiling. But just then a naked blaise came walking into the room.

"Hey babe I-" he stopped talking when he seen harry and draco. Ginnys eyes went wide.

"Ginny.." harry said his voice breaking.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Draco asked blaise who now had manged to put underwear on.

"I- ah-" blaise said speechless.

"How long as this been going on?" Harry asked. His voice weak. "And dont lie to me"

"Since about a month before you left for work... harry I'm sorry-" ginny said but was cut off by harry.

"Save it" harry said and took his wedding ring off and threw it at Ginny.

"Let's go dray" harry said as he walked back out of the house. But draco wasnt done. He walked over to blaise and punched him stright in the face, breaking his nose.  He was about to go and punch Ginny but Harry placed his hand on dracos shoulder.

"Draco..." harry said. Draco stood up straight and and sighed but before they walked out the door harry turned to the crying ginny.

"Since we are already in this situation I should tell you I kissed draco." And with that the boys walked out of the house. Draco called a cab as they sat on the street.

"Shes actually done blaise..." harry mumbled to him self "and I thought kissing you was bad but at least I didnt actually do it with you" harry whispered, his voice breaking.

Draco didnt know what to do so he just pulled the other man closer and hugged him. Harry cried into dracos shoulder. They sat like this until the cab came, draco helped harry up from the ground and walked beside him to the car, opening the door for harry before getting in him self. Draco told the cab driver his address before going back to paying his full attention on harry.

Harry's eyes were puffy, never once did harry think she would do that. Kissing draco suddenly didnt seem so bad. Harry looked over at draco, draco was already looking at harry, he was close to tears himself. Harry lent his head on dracos shoulder, he was still crying but had managed not be such a mess.

Draco grabbed Harry's hand and lent his head on top of Harry's. Draco didnt attempt to stop Harry's crying. He knew that sometimes all that could be done was to cry and let all the feelings out instead of trying to throw them away.

Harry had managed to fall asleep before they got back to the apartment but draco was okay with carrying him. Draco paid the cab driver and then picked harry up bridal style. He managed to open the apartment door and shut it with out waking harry, although at this point draco thought it would be impossible to wake him up.

Draco carried him upstairs and placed harry on the spare bed. He pulled a blanket on top of harry and then quietly shut the door and turned of the light.

Draco made himself a cup of tea and then sat on the couch looking hopelessly into the fireplace. At this moment draco felt useless. He knew that him and blaise would no longer be friends for doing something so deep but at the same time the kisses with harry did somehow cross as cheating.

Draco soon went to bed, it was only 8pm but draco wanted energy to help harry tomorrow, tomorrow harry would most likely spend the hole day drowning in his tears and draco was gonna be there for him.