09

Taehyung went upstairs after an hour of thinking on how he's going to kidnap Jeongguk and move out of the country because boy oh boy, he'll be dead. He made his way into Jimin's door and gagged when Jimin's and Yoongi's scent were mixed. He built up the courage and knocked on the door. He heard a small, 'Come in' and let himself in the room. Jimin was sitting on the bed, reading a book.

Jimin looked up and smiled when Taehyung appeared, "Oh, hey, Taehyung!" He chirped.

Taehyung went closer to him, "Can I examine you, Jimin? I-I know it seems off for me, but I know Yoongi took advantage of you and... I want to see." He said.

Jimin blushed and nodded, he sat up, letting the blanket from his neck fall. Jimin saw Taehyung's eyes widen and felt his hard hand on his neck.

"He really did..." Taehyung's thumb went over the two red dots, which mad Jimin flinched at the feeling. Taehyung mumbled an apology.

"What he did, Taetae?" Jimin asked when Taehyung pulled back.

"You know how Jeongguk have the same red Mark's on his neck?" Jimin nodded fastly, anticipating for Taehyung's answer. "Those red marks represent your mate, meaning Yoongi is your mate Jimin."

"So... He's mine?" Jimin asked.

"If you want to say that..." Taehyung said with a sad look on his face. Jimin didn't pay attention to his face because he was doing his little happy dance that his crush is his mate. Meaning that Yoongi will stay by him uwu

"Did... Any chance he was in rut?" Taehyung asked, making Jimin stop his little dance moves.

"Well yeah... Is that how I get my mate mark?" Taehyung nodded and rubbed his head. Yep, he is screwed. He's going to die. This is why he's planning to leave the country with Jeongguk whether he likes it or not.

"Did he knot you?" Taehyung asked again.

"What's that?" Jimin asked innocently. Oh, boy, no good.

"N-Nevermind. I'll tell you when we get to school. Alright?" Taehyung said. Jimin nodded and resumed on what he was doing.

"I'm so screwed."

•●•●•

Today was the day that Taehyung will bring Jimin back home and that he'll die. They were in the car with Taehyung driving and Jimin in the backseat cause he was small and Taehyung out him back there as a joke. Jimin looked out the window watching the rain pitter-patter against the window.

He was happy that Yoongi would be with him for eternity. He imagines things like Yoongi will back hug him, buying stuffed animals, going on dates, and hopefully getting married and have kids!

Taehyung looked at the rearview mirror and saw Jimin all happy. He silently sighed, wishing that he could tell Jimin the truth. He didn't want to see his friend in pain. He wanted Jimin to stay away from him, but it's hard knowing the mark will make him so unspeakable things. He looked at Jimin's neck seeing the concealer covered the two punctured holes, hopefully, that Jimin doesn't smear it away or he's dead meat.

They arrived at Jimin's house, and Jimin grabbed his bag and dashed out the car. Namjoon was waiting at the door and hugged Jimin. He sniffed at his scent but found none since it's raining, and the rain blocks out all scents at the moment.

"Did you have fun?" Namjoon asked while showing his dimpled smile that Jimin loved so much. He poked at his right dimple and nodded. Namjoon waved at Taehyung, and he had back, a little shakily, then he drove off.

Jimin and Namjoon entered the house and began their everyday routine.