34

The twins couldn't believe their father was in heaven and going to stay there forever. They refused it because it's not his work and that he's going without them. Jimin explained all the right people go there when they die. And that's when the twins lost it. They learned a new word some time ago, and that word is dying.

Now the twins were cuddling against Jimin while boogers were running down from their noses. Jimin grabbed the napkin and wiped them away even though they're running down like crazy. They all sat in silence until someone opened the door.

"Jimin!"

Jimin looked, "Jin..." He smiled weakly. Jin went to hug and the twins.

"Oh my god, how are you feeling. Are you three, alright?" He asked, observing them.

"Yeah, we're fine... Just unexpected." Jimin responded.

"I'm really sorry, Jimin..." Jin gave him a sympathetic look. Jimin knew that he knows that Taemin died.

"It's fine..." Jimin really held his tears in. He didn't want to be weak in front of Jin.

"Okay, then... Just come to me when you need a shoulder to cry on. It's okay to let out all your emotions." Jimin nodded, still holding his tears back.

"Namjoon and the triplets wished you love back home. I also talked to one of the nurses, and she said you three can go home." He said.

"But our home is destroyed. Our clothes, our stuff, gone..."

"Silly, who said you could go to your home? You're coming with me." Jimin shook his head.

"No, no, no, we're going to be fine! I don't want to be a burden between you and Namjoon's..."

"It's fine, Jimin... We want you to come home. You're welcome there with open arms besides we missed you."

Jimin sighed and looked at the twins. He knew he couldn't win this fight because he doesn't have nowhere else to go. Taemin's grandparents traveled to Italy for their anniversary hence why they have to drop off the twins early.

"Ok, Jin... We'll go back home..." Jin smiled.

"I'm glad."

-

The next day, Jimin and the twins were bought a pair of new clothes. It was pretty tricky because the twins were little bitches about their clothes, but Jimin forced them on. It honestly does cute on them. They were matching, and the twins hated to be paired together.

"Mama!" Jiyoon whined, tugging his clothes.

"Jiyoon for the last time. You guys are cute!" Jimin explained, but Jiyoon and Taeji pouted at the backseat. Currently, they were waiting for Jin to put some extra gas and get some snacks for the road since it's three hours.

"Mama, are we there yet?" Jiyoon asked.

"Jiyoon. The car isn't even moving..."

"Mama... W-Where will we-we live?" Taeji asked.

"We're moving to your uncles house. You guys will meet your cousins, they're triplets."

The twins nodded in understanding, now they're quite which Jimin loves, until then...

"Mama, I'm hungry..."

Jimin was ready to Yeet the kid out.

-

On the way there, the twins were asleep. Jimin and Jin caught up what they were missing because they haven't seen each other in person for a while.

"-and Namjoon literally burn the house down, and since then, he's too afraid to step in the kitchen. God, I gave him a silent treatment for a week. He's so desperate." Jimin laughed. He knew his brother is clumsy but not this clumsy.

"Poor thing. Do you guys have to buy another house?" Jimin asked.

"Yes! And we have to pay for construction with the old one! Good thing Namjoon run a company, or we'll be dead-ass broke."

"That's really bad, Jin. He deserves that kind of punishment."

"Well the other punishment was no sex for a whole mon-"

"TMI Jin! My kids are here, and I don't want them to question me." Jimin covered his mouth, making Jin chuckle. He licked Jimin's hand.

"Ew!"

"Never put your peasant fingers on my face! Hmph!" Jimin rolled his eyes and faced the road. He did to a nap, but it was for a short while because of the loud boom, kept waking him up. It's haunting him and the death of his husband, it was too much for him.

Jimin watches each mountain they passed by. It made him tired to be honest because it was relaxing to him. Soon after staring at the beauty, he fell asleep.

-
"Jimin, wake up." Jin shook Jimin, and he woke up. He noticed that they're in front of a beautiful house, it wasn't small nor large, it was an average family home. He looked back, seeing that the twins were gone.

"We're home." He said gently and pulled out Jimin. He smiled and smelt the familiar family scent. They both walked up to the door, and Jin opened it.

"Mama!" The twins yelled out and hugged Jimin's thighs.

"Jimin?" A gruff voice said. Jimin's eyes welled up.

"Namjoon..."

-

Snapchat: amysifuentes12