41

Jimin tensed up. Of course, Yoongi bring it up, but why he has to bring it up now? He lifted his head to face the elder with a hint of glare.

"Why you have to bring that up, Yoongi?" Jimin questioned.

"You know you're going to... He's literally a carbon copy of me." Yoongi mentioned the boy. It's true what he said, Jiyoon is a carbon copy of Yoongi. The eyes, nose, cheeks, and even his facial expressions.

"Look... I'll bring it up later. Right now, it's not appropriate." Jimin said and held Jiyoon closer, inhaling the pump's scent. It was a hint of a woodsy aura mixed in with mint-like Yoongi's.

"I-I should bring him up to bed. His position on mine isn't comfortable, and he will be cranky." He said as he stood up, carrying the heavy one. Yoongi saw him struggling. How could a small child weighed so much?

"Here... Let me carry him for you..." Yoongi offered. Jimin was hesitant, but his arms were killing him, so he passed Jiyoon to him. Jiyoon squirmed in his hold, but he inhaled the familiar scent and snuggled further.

Jimin let out a small smile and opened the door. Jimin saw the adults in the living room, chatting. He smiled and went upstairs with Yoongi, following behind. They both made it to his bedroom, and Jimin prepared the bed.

Yoongi put the pup down on the larger bed while Jimin took off his little jacket and boots and set them aside. He covered his baby with the baby blue blanket and kissed him on the forehead.

"He's precious..." Yoongi mumbled as he looked at his supposedly son sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. Jimin frowned and gently pulled Jiyoon's hand down, but Jiyoon stick his thumb back to his mouth.

Jimin sighed, "How am I supposed to keep that little thumb out..." He questioned.

"Get some ice, and he'll suck on that." Yoongi responded.

"Uhh..."

"What? Worked on my baby sister."

"Whatever... Can-"

"Mama?" They both looked at the doorway and saw Taeji, standing there.

"W-Want milk!" Taeji exclaimed and ran up to Jimin, hugging his legs. Jimin almost lost his balance, but Yoongi caught him on time before he fall on Jiyoon.

His face is flushed as his face was close to Yoongi's. You can be mistaken them for kissing, but we won't go there, folks... Yet.

"S-Sorry, mama!" Taeji whispered since he saw his little brother sleeping. But the two didn't hear him. Instead, they got lost in each other's eyes.

Yoongi could see glimmering stars within Jimin's eyes. The same eyes that he mistakenly fell in love in high school. Yeah, he was a great big jerk back then, and there were so much changes during the years where Jimin was absent from his life. He couldn't explain why he treated Jimin like this. Why can't he just love him?

"U-Um... Yoongi?" Yoongi didn't listen and leaned forward to attach his lips onto the omega. Jimin was surprised that he just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"No!" Yoongi pulled back and set Jimin down on the bed. His face red in embarrassment and quickly left the room, leaving Jimin stunned.

"M-Mama y-you, okay?" Taeji asked as he climbed onto his mother's lap and hugged him.

"What the fuck..." Jimin thought.

-

Hi

Sorry short chapter lmao

K

Goodbye