43[R]

The living room scent was mixed with pinecones and lavender. The familiar smell of when Yoongi had his rut with Jimin. Both males were in a trance as Yoongi's alpha took over, and Jimin's omega took over as well.

Good thing everyone was asleep at 11 pm because for the sake of their children. The word children wasn't in Jimin's mind neither the omega. It's selfish to think that, but it was the alpha who control his mind.

Sloppy kisses were sent here and there. Their rhythmic panting clouded the room. They should go to the room before someone actually walked in them. It's worse if it's one of the pups and they'll be scarred.

"Omega~" The alpha purred before grinding down the omega. He whimpered at the friction he was receiving. The mind of Jimin didn't know what's going on, and he wanted to stop this, but his wolf was being stubborn.

"W-Want you, alpha. Omega misses you...~"

The alpha picked him up, not wanting to do it in the living room cause oh boy, they'll make a mess because the omega was producing slick that made the alpha aroused. The omega clutched onto him and continued to rub against him.

They both made it to a car, more like Yoongi's car. No one is outside at the moment, and both went in the back seat.

Clothes were discarded, marks were made, and omega moaned when the alpha immediately filled him up.

"No, no, no! Chiminy, stop this now!" Jimin invaded the omega's mind.

"Want to be good for alpha...~"

"No, no, stop! I-I can't be with him!"

"Alpha wants you too... Suga misses you...~"

"Please, Chimin! My kids!"

"They'll get... New sibling..."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, NOOO! I'M NOT READY!"

"Heat... will come... anyways..."

"THAT'S IT!"

The omega loudly moaned when the alpha went faster and rougher. He felt his knot coming since he's getting bigger and bigger.

"NO NO NO, DON'T LET SUGA KNOT YOU FUCKER!"

"Must knot..."

"NO BETCH!"

The omega's once purple eyes turned back to Its regular color.

"Suga! Stop it!"

The alpha growled and stopped. His eyes went into color, and Yoongi immediately pulled out.

"Shit Jimin... What the fuck happened?!" Yoongi exclaimed as he looked around.

"I-I don't know... Our wolves... Is fucking crazy..." Jimin said. "Are you okay?"

"I should be the one saying that to you... But I'm fine... How about you? My alpha can be rough during sex..."

"I'm fine... Thank god I went back to my normal self before your wolf knot me... I don't want another kid..."

"Yeah," Yoongi chuckled dryly, "Um... We should head back inside... You go first... I need to take care of my problem..." Jimin looked and noticed his thingy thing. He looked away as he blushed and put his clothes back on and ran inside the house.

"Oh, fuck me... I hate you, Suga..."

"Chiminy heat near. Must accompany him."

"He just lost his mate!"

"Or did he?"

-

Hai... I'm improving. Now I shall make 44...

Baby Steps is still in the works

I'm bisexual and a kpop stan....

PICK A STRUGGLE BITCHHH

Yes, I want my future girl that I've been dreaming about to be here with and cuddles

Hehe