21.5

Jimin P.O.V

I couldn't believe that I actually did that when I licked Yoongi's stomach. Gosh, this is so embarrassing! He's going to hate me now more than ever. I immediately stood up, my back facing them not wanting to make eye contact.

"I'll make tea..." I mumbled and walked off to the kicthen, which is cleaner than the living room.

"Wait, Jimin!" Jin called put. I sighed and slowly walked to the messy living room, seeing Yoongi sitting up straight, and he was sandwiched between Y/n and Jin.

"Look... Yoongi, I know you mated with Jimin." Y/n said.

"I know, and it was a fucking mistake. I regretted every little thing that I did. My alpha side took over when I commanded Jimin's omega to accompany my rut. I regretted that I should control my alpha and never bit Jimin. I regretted every little thing! I, Min Yoongi,-"

"No, wait, Yoongi!" Y/n tried to stop him, but all I felt is my heart being ripped apart.

"Reject Kim Jimin as my mate." The side of my neck started burning, and my whole body felt like a knife was piercing through my entire body. My eyes were blurry, but I think I saw that Yoongi fainted. So I did.

-

"Save him and the baby!"

"He's losing too much blood!"