End

Only months have passed, and everything went well. Everyone has their own happy ending.

Yoongi and Jimin coped with their own little family. The twins were doing well to protect their half-sister even though she can be a bit rude, meaning she's showing off her alpha traits while Jiyoon does the same. Yoongi and Jimin couldn't quite know what Taeji will be either beta or an omega. They still supported him.

The Namjin family is doing fine. Namjoon kept pestering Jin that he wanted another pup, but all Jin does is pop a pill into his mouth and walked off. Three kids were enough to Jin, but Namjoon wanted more. The only Jin can do is bring out his slipper and slap the namtiddies if he ever mentions another pup.

The Taegguk family are the new parents to their baby. It was rough for them since they're still young and all, but they managed to get through their hardships and took care of their daughter. If Taehyung's alpha ever let go of her.

"Yo, Jimin. Did you know my mom is fucking dating Hwasa from Mamamoo?" Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"What?!" Jimin yelled muffily as the toothbrush is hanging from his mouth.

"Dude, I thought she's straight, but how can she hit that?! People were dying to be with her!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Did your mother text the news?" Jimin asked and sat down next to Yoongi on the bed.

"Yeah... Omg... I don't know how to feel, but I'm glad my mom is happy... I thought she'd be with Hoseok." Yoongi admitted. Then his phone dinged, receiving another message from his mother.

The whole circus 🤡
I'm also with Hoseok. So we're in a three way relationship, and I hope you're okay with that <3

"YES MOM I'M OKAY WITH THAT I HOPE YOU GET MARRIED." Yoongi yelled, causing Jimin to laugh.

"Yoongi~ Don't yell. Just text her. Wait... Does that mean that Hwasa will be my mother in law?! AEHH!" Jimin squealed as Yoongi texted back.

"Mother in law? We talking about marriage now?" Yoongi smirked and looked at Jimin, who was blushing.

"I-I m-mean... Uh..." Jimin stuttered, trying to find an answer.

"Don't worry, babe. We're going to get married, and I assure you that. We'll have a big beautiful wedding." Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin closer, smelling his breathy mint.

"Yoongi~" Jimin whined and tried to push him away, but Yoongi pulled him closer and gave him a quick kiss before letting go.

"Ah~ My favorite bedtime snack."

"Yah!" Jimin slapped his arm and went back to the bathroom to finish his nightly routine. After he finished, he joined Yoongi on the bed.

"Can't believe you're mine now." Yoongi said as he cuddled up next to Jimin.

"And you're mine too." Jimin responded. They stared at each other's eyes before resting them fully for their future lives. Until....

"This has been on my mind too much, what is kink, penetration, doggy style, missionary, cowgirl style, prostate, nailing, and cum?" Jimin asked. Yoongi's eyes widen at those words, but kind of expected them.

"Let me show you~" He said as he hovered above him. That night Jimin learned new things. But Yoongi still called him his little Naive Omega.

-

End!

Thank you so much for supporting this book and choosing it. This is the book that has the most chapters in and damn... 60+ chapters I should be rewarded cause my original plan is 40+ but my brain is like... Nope. Lmao.

Some of you crying because you thought I'll be gone 😂 But nope, I think I'll be stuck here for awhile until I say it's time for me to go and live on my life.

I still have more books in my drafts, so here they are and you guys only have to choose one. Of course I am a Yoonmin slut soooooooooooo

Title: Moral of this Story
Description: Is it wrong that Jimin wanted to kill his possessive husband? Damn no! But Jimin thinks he's too hot to be killed.
Quote: "He's so possessive that I wanted to kill him, but he's too goddamn hot! AHH!"
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Vhopekook, Namjin, comedy, mpreg, fluff, angst

Title: My demon
Description: Yoongi has this demon that he love ever since he was five.
Quote: "He's my demon and mine only. Nobody can have him!"
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjoon, Hoseokxsomeone, angst, slight comedy, dark humor,

Title: Cliché Love
Description: Where a rich girl falls in love with a nerd.
Quote: "Why out of all people, you have to choose me?!"
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Vkook, Namjin, baby Hoseok, fluff, angst, female Jimin, female Jungkook, female Jin, comedy

Title: King of Evil
Description: Where Jimin was outcasted by almost poisoning the prince.
Quote: "There used to be an angel, but say hello to the devil."
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin, Yoonseok, angst, dark humor, mpreg

Title: My Dominant Tiger
Description: In where Jungkook bought his very first hybrid. But not knowing this hybrid could be so dominant.
Quote: "I just got dominated... I thought I was supposed to!"
Ship: Taekook
Tags: Taekook, Yoonmin, Namjoon, HoseokxArmy, comedy, fluff, mpreg

Title: Surviving the Undead
Description: Where the land was taken over by Subject Z and everyone worried about their safety, is there time for love as well?
Quote: ???
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin, HoseokxArmy, angst, dark humor

Title: I like him, like him too
Description: Where Yoongi and Hoseok are bestfriends, but a particular boy named Jimin has caught their interest and wanted him individually.
Quote: "I like him, like him too. He my man, He my boo, He my type, He's so cute, I want him, want him too."
Ship: ???
Tags: Taekook, Namjin, HoseokxArmy, Yoonmin, Yoonseok, Yoonminseok

Title: Knocked up
Description: Where famous basketball player, Min Yoongi, knocked up the most bubbly person, Jimin in high school.
Quote: "I can't believe I'm pregnant..."
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Vmin, Vkook, Namjin, HoseokxArmy, fluff, shortstory, angst, mpreg

Title: Vison Reader
Description: Where Jimin have a power that can look into a person's mind.
Quote: "Taehyung stop thinking about that nasty shit about Jungkook! I'm trying to think about Yoongi!"
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin, HoseokxArmy, comedy, angst, fluff, short story

Title: Crazy in Love
Description: Jimin is madly in love with Yoongi and no one else, but him. Him only.
Quote: "He makes me feel all sorts of butterflies!"
Ship: Yoonmin
Tags: Yoonmin, Taekook, Namjin, HoseokxArmy, angst, gore, semi-fluff, messed up shit

Title: Family
Description: Namjin's growing family
Quote: ???
Ship: Namjin, HoseokxArmy
Tags: Namjin, HoseokxArmy, Kid Yoongi, toddler Taehyung, Toddler Jimin, Baby Jungkook

That's really about it. If you see this '???' Then I'm still trying to figure it out, so yeah.

Please choose one.

I'll wait for the most votes on the book. In the meantime, I'll clean, Yoongi's Hidden Child, Abuse, and this book. To make it nicer and shit, so with the most votes books.

Hopefully I can upload their chapter tomorrow night or so.

Thank you guys so much! Hope you stay healthy and I love you! Bye and vote!