61

Yoongi lit up the moon candle where he found it in a supply closet. He wasn't surprised when he found a full box of them. The company also runs in sex.

He looked at Jimin, where he is sitting on the couch wearing the suit jacket and nothing under it since Yoongi ripped the undershirt in half.

Yoongi walked closer to his now mate. During the whole sex thing, Yoongi couldn't help himself and mated Jimin, which he didn't mind at all, but afterward, sometimes it can be a little awkward.

"Hey, mochi... Want to eat anything?" Yoongi asked softly as his thumb run over the two newly punctured holes. Jimin moaned a little when Yoongi's thumb run over it as his skin is sore.

"I'm good, Yoongi..." Jimin softly said. He took Yoongi's large hands into his small ones, holding it against his cheek.

"So you're shy after sex, huh?" Yoongi said and took a seat next to his mate, instantly cuddling him.

"Sex? What's that? I called that making love." Yoongi furrowed his brows together. But he wasn't shocked when the younger didn't know the term 'sex' but calling it, 'making love' was better.

"Ah, that's right, baby, making love. And possibly, making a baby." Yoongi sheepishly said. Jimin playfully slapped his arm.

"There won't be any baby. I took one of those baby be gone pills."

"You mean birth control?" Yoongi corrected.

"Is that they're called? Jin called them baby be gone pills. He even painted the case for me." He said and took out his customized case.

"That's specific

"That's specific." Yoongi mumbled as he took a closer look at the case. He opened it, revealing little yellow pills lined up pretty nicely according to their days. Only two were missing. "You already have taken two? Damn, you don't want no baby, babe." Yoongi said, chuckling.

"Babies are too much. Too much time, money, sleepiness." Jimin said, muffling a little into Yoongi's chest. "Maybe we can have more in the future."

"Maybe when our kids are... 7?"

"Yes, they'll probably be mature enough, and they'll be in school by the time I'm pregnant."

"Mm, can't wait."

They sat in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but rather a more comfortable one smelling the sweet moon candle.

"Heyy!" The busted opened, relatives came pouring in bothering the couple.

"Goddamnit, mom!" Yoongi groaned as he got up, covering his mate.

"What?" Y/n questioned as she looked around the office and spotted the moon candle. She smirked and looked at the two couples.

"Y'all nasty and kinky." The others behind her agreed. Yoongi's face started to flush at the comment that his mother made.

"S-Shut up! What are you guys doing here?!" Yoongi exclaimed.

"We're here to celebrate Jimin! Bring out the cake, guys!" Workers from the front lobby came pouring in, pushing a tray with a huge cake on it. They rolled it in front of Jimin, who was still sitting on the couch, covering his neck.

"Congrats!" The workers said and patted Jimin from the back.

"Make a wish, mommy!" Jiyoon exclaimed. The twins climbed over the couch and sit on their mother's lap. Jimin's hands consciously went to their tiny bodies so they wouldn't fall.

"Omg, Jimin?! You got mated?! Congrats hun!" Jin yelled out, making the omega flush hard and hid behind the twins.

"Yah! Stop embarrassing my baby brother, and let's eat cake!" The others chuckled.

Each and of them got their cake. During those hours, it was all just talking, kids are playing and even have a mini drinking game. It was a heartwarming scene, seeing everyone you love just talk... eh.

-

It was nighttime, and most everyone has gone home. Yoongi is driving Jimin and their little family home.

"Yoongi... Do you think we'll have a happy ending now that the bad things are gone? Like the police talked to me about the kidnapping. They said Park Jihye is now in jail far away from. She won't hurt us, right?" Jimin asked as he looked at Yoongi, putting his hand over Yoongi's.

"She'll be put away for a very long time, Jimin. She won't be a threat to us anymore. If she escapes, she has nothing on you. You have security everywhere you, Jimin. She'll be praying that she wants to go back to jail." Yoongi said. Jimin chuckled and nodded. He looked out the window, every tree passing. He looked up and saw the stars glimmering in the sky. He spotted two bright and big ones.

"Thank you, Taemin... Thank you, Taemin's mate..." Jimin mumbled quietly as he slowly falls back to sleep.

-

One more chapter, then we're done with this book.