shes crazy

Ethan's pov
i opened my apartment door and walked in. i put my keys on the table. he walked in smiling and excited. god i'm not in the mood.
"so how'd it go"

i pushed him.
"you said she was over it! that she would be excited to see me"

"yeah but didn't show the first time, sooo"

"yeah because fucking andrew was there!"

"god damn it uncle drew. always in everyone's business."

i sighed.

"how was it seeing your daughter"

"she looks just like me. and like her mom of course. i only got to see half of her." i said smiling softly remembering my daughter's beautiful face. "but i can't be near her according to valerie. she hates me"

"ethan you died"

"i didn't though."

"alright zombie. but everyone thinks that. WE EVEN HAD A STUPID FUNERAL"

"okay i get it Jonathan" i said putting my weight on my hands as i put them on the table.

"how about this. cameron she is at school till 3. why don't you go visit momma bear when cameron isn't there so she isn't as mad."

"what do you mean. she'll get even more mad"

"not exactly. nothing makes her more. umm. angry when someone tries taking about business when her daughter is in the same building."

i nodded.

"hey um." my curiosity was eating me alive. i had to ask. "is valerie diabla now?"

"yeah" he said. "she stepped up to the plate. everyone said she was crazy and delusional. but god is she ruthless. so many people have tried to kill her or take cami but JESUS, does she know how to aim."

i taught her how to aim. i smiled a bit remembering how she shot andrew, jonathan, presley with a paintball gun yet could never get me.

"oh. and um, she has a higher kill count than you" he said

"the first time she saw a dead person she cried for weeks"

"yeah. i know. now she just" he touched his forehead, his chest, his right shoulder and then his left and kissed his back thumb and looked up to the ceiling. "and walks away"

"do you think she'll try to kill me"

"if you get to cami without her permission. oh yeah. no matter how important you are to her"

"what do you mean"

"having that kid made her tough as fuck"

"that's hot"

"i mean technically sense you didn't actually you know die. you guys are still together"

"if that theory is true then i have had a girlfriend since kindergarten"

"huh?!"

"you never had a kindergarten girlfriend that you accidentally left because you moved schools"

"no!"

"loser" i said laughing. he laughed and pushed me lightly.

"man we missed you"

"i missed you guys too"

"so are you ever gonna tell me how you're alive"

i sighed.
"yeah. one day"
valerie's POV
2 weeks later

he actually listened. which makes me mad but happy that he respects me. but mad because he didn't try again. especially if he got to atleast get a glance of his beautiful and amazing daughter.

someone knocked on my door.

"it's open" i said

in walked martha. a new member. i don't really know her and i don't really care to. she works for me she's not friend. the only friends i got is jeremy, jay, jonathan, andrew. aubree, dillah, giselle, grayson and Presley.

"diabla. diablos are waiting for you in the DD room" she said nervous. ethan had everyone just thrown around. he had no order. unlike when my parents and his parents were in charge. but now that i'm in charge. everyone in the gang is called a devil, newbies are called demons until they kill someone. diablos is like the helpers of the diablo or diabla. but diablo or diabla has the last say in everything. diablos consist of a team that help me out basically. which are the og devils. so like jeremy, presley, jonathan, andrew, aubree, giselle, and delilah.

"what for"

"a package came in that has a joker hat on it"

i got up and left my room. she walked behind me quickly as i walked through the long hallway to the DD room. i got into the room and all of them were staring at the package.

"what are you waiting for. open the fucking box" i said

they all exchanged looks. no one moved. everyone is too much of little bitches about all of jokers and what happened 6 years ago but i'm sick of it. i'm moving on for cameron and my own well being. i grabbed my pocket knife and opened the box.

pictures. not just any pictures. but a picture of the funeral god winter and ethan. i felt chills all over my body, i tried to not show it. i put it to the side. aubree saw the picture. she took a deep breath. a picture of giselle and jeremy selling drugs. a picture of jonathan at the gym. a picture of aubree at winters grave. a picture of delilah shopping. a picture of me, andrew and cameron at ethan's grave. i looked away as i saw the bottom of the box. the last picture.

"martha. find out who sent this package. immediately and have them taken here." i said

"yes diabla" she said and rushed out

andrew grabbed the box and i grabbed it too.
"he's alive." i said

"what?" said aubree

"remember when all of you said i was fucking bat shit crazy for thinking ethan is alive. well guess what." i pushed it closer to me. i grabbed the picture. "HE'S FUCKING BREATHING" i showed them.

the last picture. a picture of me talking to ethan  2 weeks ago for the first time after he "died". aubree gasped. jonathan looked away from all of us.

"there's no way"
"you didn't tell us early"

"HOW! EVERY TIME I TRY AND TELLING YOU STUPID FUCKS THAT HE'S ALIVE, YOU TELL ME IM CRAZY. WE COULD'VE FOUMD HIM EARLIER BUT NO. cameron saw him. cameron was with me when this happened okay."

they all were speechless. of course they were. i was right and they were wrong. again