relocate

"thank you everyone for coming. thank you to 13 for the big deal. let's get some music going and let's celebrate!" said ethan through the microphone. everyone cheered and the music took over the cheering. ethan grabbed my hand and we started to dance. i smiled as the only person i focused on and looked at was ethan. both of us smiling. having a good time. all the worries in the world leaving with each drink we take. we aren't drunk but we can't find our noses.

"let's go to the bathroom" i said and kissed his neck. he bite his lip and followed me to the bathroom. he locked the bathroom door. the diablos warehouse bathroom. well my bathroom isn't an ugly bathroom. i refuse to take a shit in a place where there is no couch in the bathroom or cushioned seat. i mainly had this for when i would breastfeed cameron.
_____
i smiled as i fixed my hair in the mirror. ethan looked at me and slapped my ass making me laugh.

"i will never get tired of doing that"

"you know something i always want to try" i said

"what?"

"position 69"

he laughed.
"what" i said

"i want to too but i've been to hesitant to ask you"

"why" i said laughing a bit

"cause you're rude ass would make fun of me"

"me? i would never" i said sarcastically

he smiled. i fixed his suit and gave him a kiss. we went back to the party. we sat down for a bit. drank some water.

i heard someone yell something as they ran to the dj.

"what the fuck" said ethan

they turned the music off after that.
"diabla come here" said jeremy
i got up and ethan did too. i went up to the front.

"the police are 5 minutes away" he said
i grabbed the mic.

"everyone get ready for a war. every devil have their gun ready. we evacuate to warehouse 32. everyone else leave before you get arrested or killed" i said "no yelling!"

everyone started to move. i grabbed my gun that was tucked in my heel. ethan got his that was behind his back. the demons started to pack up all our money into cars and started to move out. we heard a loud bang.every devil had their gun in hand and aimed at the direction that the banging was coming from. diablos were surrounded by me and ethan. jeremy and jonathan were moving quickly to the front. ethan got in front of me.

the door was kicked down
"JERESY POLICE!" immediately we started to shoot. everyone got down and shoot when they could.

"DIABLA WHAT DO WE DO!"

"NO COP IS LEAVING ALIVE" i yelled

we kept shooting. ethan grabbed me. he was shooting as we ran out. we got into our cars and left. everyone was at warehouse 32. some fallen devils. not many but 10. ricky, nick, emiliano, adrian, sandra, miranda, rose, kenny, michael and savanna.

i was furious. anger grew through me. who the fuck is the rat here. ethan was angry as well. they kept reporting stuff to us.

"what now. we lost a lot of our money" said someone

ethan slammed his hand on the table. everyone went quiet. it's bad when i get angry but when ethan gets mad. everything goes to shit. not to be cocky but if anything that includes me or cameron getting into a huge risk of being dead he gets so angry. it's scary to me. even when i've seen a lot. child birth to someone's body get chopped up while being alive.

"whoever is responsible for this is getting hunted down. everyone's task is to find out who the fuck snitched" he yelled

everyone nodded slowly.
"everyone is dismissed. stay low. the police won't hesitate to kill us once they find us" i yelled so everyone could hear me but i'm pretty sure i could be whispering and they could hear me. warehouse is really empty and has a big echo

everyone slowly left making sure everything was clear. ethan turned on my car. he drove us to my house.

"cameron!" i yelled running upstairs. she's somewhat use to moving houses but i don't know if i should move schools for her too. i ran to her room. she was slowly waking up. she rubbed her eyes.

"hi baby. c'mon baby" i said carrying her.

"where are we going"

"we are moving baby. well come buy your toys and even more in our new house"

"wait. i want to take my doll" she got up quickly and got the doll i bought her the day i saw ethan for the first time. i smiled lightly and carried her. she's too tired for this bullshit. i told marisol she needed to go home and she left immediately without questioning me.

ethan was in the car. i put cameron in the back and i stayed with her to make sure she was comfortable. i felt like she would be safe for some reason if she was laying on me.

we got to a high class hotel. only for tonight. i had my go bag with me and cameron's. ethan didn't have one. real prepared.

"shh shh shh" said ethan as he took cameron to bed. she was about to wake up. my anxiety was through the roof. she didn't wake up. she got comfortable while asleep. she can sleep through whatever. ethan looked at her and smiled. he sat down. he reached his hand out. he hesitated but touched her head softly. he moved the hair out of her face. cameron moved her face more into the pillow meaning she likes that. i smiled. ethan got up and looked at me. he wrapped his arms around me.

"thank you" he whispered

i nodded. he gave me a kiss. he's been super stressed this night. might as well let him atleast hold his daughter.

"c'mon let's go to bed" i said

he nodded. we walked to our side of the hotel. we cuddled up and he kissed my head. he traced circles on my bareback. it gave me memories of when he would use to do it. i smiled lightly. i soon fell asleep.