Hot, hotter, hottest

It's dawning one of the hottest days of the summer. She's moving around her room to get dressed but everything she touches makes her temperature rise even more. She settles in her beige overall shorts with no sleeves and a lacy black top as a bra. Her niece is at their yard inside her small swimming pool and Ayse finds herself wishing she could stay with her.

"You are coming home early tonight." Her brother Riza says.

"Only if I'm done. I can't leave my boss if he needs my help." Ayse replies annoyed that he doesn't even bother asking her.

"The boy's family is coming over. You are going to be here. And I'm not asking."

"Yeah, I noticed." She says and she finally sees her taxi pulling over. She waves goodbye and leaves. Like the heat wasn't enough, now she's mad with her brother as well. She really has to find a way to escape them.

She's dealing with some clients over the phone when she hears Kerem screaming her name. The office curtains are lowered so she can't see his expression. 'Great. This day couldn't get better' she thinks.

"What's wrong?" She asks once in his office.

"Shut the door." He's staring the window not even bothered to look at her.

"Yell away. I already had a crappy day so far."

But that's when he surprises her. He turns and wraps his arms around her waist. "Tell me who upset you and I'll deal with him." He says and gives her a sweet penguin kiss.

She laughs and forgets everything. "I can deal with them on my own. Why did you ask me to come here?"

"I missed you. I wanted to see you. Is that a crime?" His low voice does things to her but before she has a chance to answer someone knocks on the door.

"Ayse it's your brother and he's screaming something for tonight." Gonca says.

"Can I take it from here?"

Kerem just nods, curious of what's going on.

"Brother?" After a long pause she finally gets to speak. "First calm down and second I already told you that I'll be home as soon as I can. No I won't make sarma, I don't even like the guy. I'm just meeting with them to please you."

She removes the phone from away from her ear and Kerem listens to the man saying something about promises.

"That's your deal not mine. I don't even want to get married. Yes I want to work. You know what this doesn't lead anywhere. See you tonight."

Kerem looks at her confused. "Don't even ask. Do you need me for something work related?"

"No but..."

"In that case I'll take my break and be back calmer than now." She walks out of the office and closes the door behind her leaving him with tones of questions.

It's almost night, and the offices are emptying one by one. But she doesn't want to go back home. She hasn't explained to Kerem what happened. She just said something family related. She knew he knew something if off.

"Ayse if you are done I can drop you home." Kerem says.

"When did you even come here? Anyway I have to deal with something important but thanks for the offer." She says and looks at her computer screen again.