I'm not jealous, you are!

Two hours later she unpacked everything she thought she'll need for the day, she changed her clothes and she's heading to the lobby. She was going to surprise him but instead he's the one doing it.

He doesn't see her because his back is turned on her but she can she him and she can see his company too. A tall, gorgeous blond woman with emerald eyes and legs that go for days. And on the top of that she's touching his bicep! And he's letting her touch him!

She knows that they haven't discussed if they are exclusive or for real together. For him it could be just sex. But that doesn't change the fact that he's hers right?

She's about to turn around and leave when he spots her.

"Ayse." He says and he motions to her to join them. She grimaces a little but she walks towards them with fake confidence.

"Hello." She says to both of them but she looks at the stranger only.

"Ayse this is Nehir. She's here for the conference as well. Nehir, this is my assistant I told you about." Kerem says, oblivious to the storm that's happening inside Ayse's brain.

They shake hands all polite but the look Nehir is giving to Ayse is nothing but friendly.

"Pleasure to meet you. Mr. Kerem there's a scheduled call that waits for you if the lady doesn't mind..." The way she said 'lady' caught his attention.

"Yes, I remember thank you. I'll see you after lunch break Nehir." He says and they leave her behind.

"And before you ask, no you don't have anything on your calendar. I just thought that it would be wise to call Mr. Muhsin. Get him caught up, you know." Ayse tells him but refuses to look at him in the eyes.

The elevator arrives and she's too grateful for the people that surround them. Once they are outside of their rooms she hands him his keycard.

"But I thought I told you..." Kerem tries to say but she stops him.

"And I told you that we'll have different rooms so... Let me know if you need anything." She says and she shuts the door in his face leaving him puzzled.

Kerem spends the rest of the day at the seminars meeting and greeting new people while Ayse plans her so-called revenge. Of course she knew that it'd be wise to talk to him first but who has the time?

Instead she puts on the sexiest black dress she owns, she pulls her hair in a stylish ponytail and she wears her killer high heels. Last but certainly not least her red lipstick. She knows the effect that it has on Kerem and her plan is to drive him crazy today so it's the perfect choice.

His jaw dropped when he saw her. He knew that there was something wrong but he couldn't really place her aggravation to a specific issue. And now he's just standing there looking at her. Looking at her short dress, her wavy hair, her exposed neck that is begging to be kissed, her lips... he wanted that red paint all over his lips. And then a man that walked by him said something about her and her heels.

She could step on him with those shoes and he would beg for more. And now that said man –Metin if his mind doesn't play any games with him- is with her and he's offering her a drink. And she accepts.

He growls and he decides to join them as her boss, at the beginning. She laughs at something he told her and he feels his blood pressure rising. Only he can make her laugh like that. 

"Hi there." He says as polite as he can. "We've met, Metin right?" Kerem says.

"Yes! From Modamu. I remember. I was just telling Ayse about my own company." His rival says.