Suffering

Ten days later her brother still insists on how great this guy is and what an amazing opportunity this is for Ayse. Ten days now he has her on a short leash. He takes her to the company every morning and he's here to pick her up at the evening.

Ayse can't take it anymore, and frankly neither Kerem. He's suffering silently since he understands that she has the biggest problem here but still it was a form of torture seeing her but not being able to touch her.

"I really can't take it anymore Ayse." He says during one of their rare meetings at the conference room.

She wraps her arms around his neck and buries her head to his chest "You think I'm any better? At least you are able to relax at your house. I can't find peace anywhere."

He hugs her so fondly, so soft, like she will break if he'll put enough pressure on her. "He doesn't even thinking about it? Not even a little?"

"No..." she shakes her head in despair "I swear I'll go crazy one of these days..." she grabs the lapels of his jacket to her fists to bring him closer "and you won't want me all Looney."

"Many things may chance but me wanting you, never. Hey, look at me," he says as he puts his fingers on her chin raising her head so he'll be able to see her eyes "we'll find a way out of this. Two minds think better than one."

"Technically we are four since Gonca and Volkan are helping too."

"Three and a half then, Volkan doesn't do thinking very well." She laughs for the first time after days and he smiles. "There's my shinning girl. Everything will be alright, trust me."

Her phone buzzes and she shuts it off. "I have to go."

"Try calling or even text me tonight ok?" he says as he places a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Can't promise you anything..." Her phone buzzes again and this time she picks it up "Yes brother I'm coming." And she hangs it up.

"See you on Monday ok?" She says and she turns to leave when he grabs her arms and pulls her flash against him.

Before she has a chance to say anything his lips are on hers. He spins her and pins her against the door. A muffed cry leaves her mouth and gets swollen by his lips. "God I missed you so much." He says against her lips and she moans. His hands are all over her body without being able to get enough of her.

"I have to go..." She says but she pulls him in for another kiss. His hands are on her hips pulling her closer as he begins to raise her dress slowly. She mutters his name either as a warning or as a want, even she can't tell for sure. All she knows is that now after so many days she feels free.

"Kerem." She says this time more serious and he pulls away.

"I'm sorry babe. I got carried away but I missed you so much." His fingers are trailing her arm until he reached her hand.

"I promise I'll try my best to see you ok? But now you have to let me go." She says and both of them know that she doesn't want it. 

He moves away reluctantly and she opens the door quickly, vanishing behind it.

It was a boring weekend until her house phone rang. She can hear Riza talking to someone and then her room door opens.

"It's your boss." He says grumpy and she has to hold back her smile.

"Mr. Kerem?" She asks just in case her brother was listening.