Letters and golf clubs

It's almost six p.m. when her hotel phone rings. At first she doesn't notice it, she thinks it's a phone ringing from the show she's watching. Ayse stretches to reach it thinking that it's her mom or worse her brother, to check up on her whereabouts.

"Miss Ayse I call from the reception desk. Mr. Kerem said to meet him now by the hotel entrance. Oh and to wear something golf like. Shall I tell him to wait?" the polite girl asks.

"Golf like? Anyway, yes. I'll be down soon. Thank you." She hangs up the phone with more questions in her head. What on earth does someone wear on golf?

After some quick research on the internet she wears an almost pencil white skirt, a white tank top with a violet sweater over it and white sneakers.

She prays that her outfit it's something that matches with the occasion but when she sees the way Kerem looks at her all her doubts vanish. And then she notices the car next to Kerem.

Well not exactly a car. It's the type of vehicle that you see in the movies where the extremely rich guy is bored to walk ten meter distance and chooses to drive this.

He smiles at her confused face. "You've never seen a club car before?"

"So that's how those are called! And no. I may be rich but not that much." She smiles and he laughs.

"Well my lady. Today we are using this as transportation and you will drive." He leads her to the driver's side as he speaks.

"Me? I don't know how. I can barely remember how to drive an actual car. We will crash Kerem." Panic arouses as she looks at it like it's a beast that needs to be tamed.

"Then you have no problem. It's just like a car but with no doors. Now sit." Every objection she had is not heard.

"We will be almost alone ok? Most of the people prefer noon or so for their games. The rest that play for fun, like us, visit the place now. So chop-chop." He sits at the seat next to her, buckles his seatbelt and he waits.

Ayse prays again, this time for their safety, but five minutes later when she hasn't crash them anywhere she relaxes.

"So how long is this drive?"

"Ten more minutes till we reach the first hole." Kerem says but he seems distracted. She looks at him but he stares at her legs. Without knowing her skirt rose up and it barely covers her mid thigh now. 

"Kerem I know that look. Don't you dare do it. Just don't." she says threatening him.

"But it's such a rare opportunity. You and I alone..." His hand crawls slowly to her knee heading higher.

"We've been alone all night yesterday and this morning until you had to leave. Kerem..." she says again but she can't do much because she's the one who's driving. The sly bastard got her cornered again and she didn't even realize it.