🍚ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕤🍚

There is slight angst but it's mostly happy cuddles, kisses, and tickle fights UwU
-

My breath hitched as I clenched onto me clothing. A long corridor ahead of me, behind me, was the leader of the League of Villans.

"Come out, Come out (y/n)"

I started crying as I ran,far from the voice of Shigaraki. It was freezing, my tears froze as soon as they touched the cold cement floor.

"I've killed your little boyfriend, why don't you come and join him?"

I clenched onto my chest area, my heart filled with pain and agony.It was the truth though, he had killed Shouji. I watched him fall to ashes infront of me when he tried to shield me from Shigarakis attacks. His last words were "Run (y/n) I love you,now and forever."

I crumbled down, my entire body felt heavy as the cold air began to freeze my body. I screamed out, why did this have to happen? I was so happy with Shouji and he ruined it!

I could barely see, my vision blurred by tears. I heard footsteps slowly approaching. Memories of Shouji and I filled my mind. Is this what they mean when your life flashes before your eyes before you die? I shivered, a mixture of the cold and the heartbreak.

The footsteps got louder,then they stopped. I felt someone grab the back of my neck with four, cold fingers.

"Any last words, (y/n) before you join your precious Shouji?"

I woke up suddenly, shooting up from the blanket covering me. My eyes were covered with tears as I ran my fingers through my hair. I looked to my left, my clock read 2:32 AM. I breathed harshly as I grabbed my phone, going to text my boyfriend.

My Octy 🥰💙

You:Mezou,are you up
right now?

My Octy 🥰💙: Yeah baby what's up?

I smiled, seeing he replied within two minutes

You: I had a nightmare,is it okay if I come over to your dorm?

My Octy 🥰💙: Yes angel, of course, you can talk about it when you get here

I got up and put on a shower robe and grabbed my phone. I slipped into my comfy bunny slippers and then left my dorm, shutting the door quietly behind me.

I snuck past Iidas room in order to get to Shouji's. I didn't want him to wake up and complain about being up so late, even if we are on break.

I knocked silently on his door, he didn't awnser. I cursed myself and knocked slightly louder. I heard some shuffling before the door opened, I looked up at Shouji with puffy red eyes. He gestured for me to come in, which I did.

As soon as he shut the door behind him, he pulled me into his arms, lifting me up and cradling me. My knees were up to my chest as he held me. I pulled down his mask and kissed him, my salty tears still running down my cheeks.

He sat down on his bed, holding me in his lap, he quietly hummed, kissing my face. I took off my slippers and robe, still sniffling.

He ran his hands up and down my back "Baby, tell me what happened?"

I choked in between words "I-I had a really scary nightmare"

He looked at my face, kissing my tears away while cupping my cheeks. "Tell me what happened in it angel" he whispered soothingly to me, playing with my hair softly to calm me down.

"I-I was with you in this d-dark and cold corridor" I sniffled "And Shigaraki k-killed you, you tried to protect me..b-b-but you died a-and I ran B-but he kept t-talking to me about h-how he enjoyed killing you a-and that he wanted t-to kill me t-too" I sobbed again,grabbing his tank top and burying my face into it, feeling the warmth against my face.

"Shhh, it's okay princess, I'm never going to let that happen," He kissed the top of my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he caressed my back. He pushed my chin up to face him, kissing my lips passionately. His warm body pressing against mine, sending chills down my body.

He entangled one of his hands with mine, kissing my knuckle. I leaned up towards him and kissed his cheek. He pulled me into another kiss. I ran my one hand through his hair as my other one tightened around his hand. He pulled me closer to him, rubbing my back and playing with my hair.

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled at me, making my face feel warm. His smile was beautiful,it made me feel safe, warm, content, and happy. There are so many more words to describe my feeling for Shouji. But at this time I was too tired.

"Do you want to stay with me babygirl?" His words like music to my ears. I stopped crying, but still sniffled. My eyes were heavy and puffy. I nodded weakly. "You're so pretty baby" he spoke into my ear. I blushed as he laid me and himself down.

He pulled his covers over me and him, I cuddled close to him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs were around one of his legs, his knee pressed up in between my legs to support me. He wrapped all his arms around my waist, he looked up at me, laying his chin against my breasts. He chuckled and ran his fingers to get a strand of hair out of my face.

"Have I ever told you that you're absolutely gorgeous" he smirked. He laughed lowly when he saw my face go completely red. "Y-yes you have" he pulls me closer, rubbing his hands up my shirt to touch the bare skin of my back. I twitched softly at this motion.

  "Well it's the truth, and your reactions are grade A" I looked away, biting my thumb. He laughs "See, you're so cute when you do that." He mumbled, kissing my neck below my chin.

  I giggled as his fingers ran over a certain spot. "Hehe, that tickles Mezou," he smiled "Oh does it?" He continued to lightly rub that spot, making me squirm "Mezou! Stoop!" He seemed to have energy left. "Never" he grinned mischievously. He tickled my sides making me wiggle, trying to avoid his touch while I laughed quietly.

After a while and he was satisfied my my red faced, giggling figure, he kissed my neck lovingly. I breathed out softly as he kissed a sensitive area. He smiled then pressed his cheek against my breasts. I laid my chin on his head, hugging it close to me.

"Good night babygirl, I love you" I closed my eyes, smiling, my body calming down from his warm embrace "Good night Mezy, I love you too" I pressed a kiss to the top of his head before falling asleep.