🍡ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕤🍡

Shouji x Reader but you two have been friends since you were young.
Reader is a bit of a crybaby
No NSFW at all
𖦹

How you first met

❥ While in a daycare for kids with not-So-harmful quirks, he walked over to you when he saw me crying in the corner. At the time I was 4½ and he was 5.

❥"Wuts wong? Awe you huwt?" He asked, In a low voice for a child

❥"My mommy left m-me hewe, its scawy!!"

❥Shouji sat next to me, holding his arms out. "Hug?"

❥I scooted closer to him, wrapping my arms around his neck while he hugs my waist. At this time he didnt wear a mask because no one was scared of him, his teeth were stubby and his mouth was wide. Everyone though it wad cute.

❥"I'll be you fwiend fowevey" He patted my head softly and he giggled.

❥"You pwomise?" I rubbed the tears out of my eyes

❥"I pwomise" He said reassuring me.

10 Years old

"Ow! Please Stop hurting me!" You cried out as your bully pushed you to the ground. The bully was a mean guy named Bakugo, he was using his explosions to push you around and burn you.

❥"Please! I did nothing to you!" I cried out, tears streaming from my puffy eyes.

❥Suddenly,Shouji comes behind him, grabs him by the back of his shirt, lifting his feet off the ground. He stared at him with icy eyes.

❥"Can i Help you with something?" He asked in a low tone. Average height for a 10 year old is 4'4,Shouji however was 4'9, towering over Bakugo.

❥Bakugo struggled out of his grip. "Stay away from me octopus, or ill burn you too!" He screamed as he ran away from us.

❥Shouji reached his hand out to me, helping me up off the ground. It hurt to stand and after a few seconds I collapsed again.

❥"Do you want me to carry you?" For being 10 years old, he was strong. He lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist as he carries me.

❥I wiped away my tears, holding his neck. "T-Thank you Shouji, my hero" He smiled softly, unknowingly to me.

❥He had carries me back to my house where my mother took me to the hospital. The doctor gave me crutches to walk with and bandaged the burns. Shouji was there, holding my hand when they put medicine on the cuts. I felt so safe with him, it was nice, I'm so lucky to have such a great friend.

13 years old

❥Shouji and I attended the same high school together. We were in our final year together, we were both attempting to get into UA.

❥He had confessed to me last year and we've been dating since then. He held my hands in the hallways and if someone picked on me, he would rush to my side.

❥He was so loving, so caring towards me. At the time we were both at the park, he held my hand as we walked through the gardens.

❥I let go of his hand and ran towards a cluster of birds, giggling when they flew away. I smiled, watching them fly away. I put my hands up, wishing that I could fly with them.

❥Shouji walked over towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "They are beautiful, just like you" he said, laughing as I buried my face into my sweater.

❥"Do you want to fly like them?" I nodded, turning around  and reached up towards him. He put all his hands on my waist, lifting me up over his head.

❥I giggled and spread my arms out like a plane "Weee!" I said as he walked around, holding me up. He chuckled lowly, he pulled me down and carried me in his arms bridal style.

❥He held me against his chest, nuzzling his cheek on my head. He began to spin around, making him and I both dizzy. I giggled and tightened my hold around his neck.

❥He stopped spinning and fell onto the grass, me sitting beside him. He pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my neck. I oblige and move closer.

❥He looks around a bit, as if trying to see if anyone was around. Then he pulls down his mask, leaned close to my face. His arms hid us from anyone's view as he kissed me.

❥I pulled him closer to me, kissing him back. My face was red, blushing as he pressed his body further against me. That was our first kiss, and it felt lovely.

-

Sorry this is short, I'm tired lol. Anyways hope you enjoyed! My next chapter is going to be Shouji's confession UwU then I'll do a smut after, if you have any ideas for the smut you may show them to me!