🍋ℕ𝕊𝔽𝕎 𝔸𝕝𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕥🍋

Hehe- this was requested by closeted_gay, I've never done an NSFW alphabet do this was really fun to do!
Sorry this took FOREVER! I've been working on a lot of other pieces, it's overwhelming!
-

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

He's such a gentleman after sex, always making sure that you're okay and that it felt good. He tries to take all the responsibility of cleaning on his own shoulders, but you have insist on helping, feeling bad if he does all the work.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

When it comes to you, he likes everything about you. But it he had to chose one thing, it would be your wrists. He loves to kiss them and feel the pulse within them. It calms him down, and he also loves to pin you down by gripping them softly and raising them above your head.

His favourite part is his many arms. He loves his he can cuddle you closer and make you feel warm. He can also make you feel immense pleasure with them. Since he can create any part of his body on the tips, that comes with multiple sinful possibilities.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

If it's your cum, he'll usually lick it off his fingers or where ever to try to get you to be even more flustered. If it's his, he'll wipe it off. He feels bad for destroying someone so beautiful and elegant with stains like that.

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He secretly wants to tie your legs open, your wrists also tied to a bed post and tease you with different weapons of sinful delight. Rubbing a vibrator against your clit, painfully turning it lower when you ask for more, putting nipple clamps on you and pulling softly at them, Taking the strings of a whip and softly running them up your vagina, tickling you. He wouldn't want to use it to hurt you though, only to cause sexual frustration. I'm other words, he wants to tease you until you're crying, begging for his cock to drill deep inside your dripping wet pussy.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

The first time, all he did was finger you, eat you out and fuck you. He didn't exactly know all the well what to do, so he tried to study the things he did that made you the most happy. He watched videos on certain things and tried to gain some experience with different things, after about three or four times, he was an absolute God in bed. He can have you whining for him with just his fingers.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

Two words: Wall. Sex. He loves to be able to pin you against the wall, kiss your neck, touch your body with his multiple hands while he bucks deep into you. He also loves how close you two are, bodies pressing against eachother so he can feel everytime you pant, your chest rising against his. It makes him feel so happy to feel you scratch on his back in pleasure, yearning for more.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)
He's usually pretty serious, but if he thinks you're uncomfortable, then he will make a few jokes just so you feel better.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

He makes sure that he's trimmed and groomed down there, he knows it's probably not fun for you when he's not properly combed. The hair down there is white and is above his shaft, you won't admit it but you find it kind of hot.