🍚ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟🍚

This was a request from Squiggly-octo, thank you so much for this request!
-

  One lonely day, a speck of snow hit your nose while I was out of the dorms, sitting underneath a tree that had just shed it's leaves. In my hand rests a small amulet, given to me by my mother, who was now across seas in America, She was in the military so she was put on duty there. The amulet had a small picture of me and her in it, with a petite gold chain hanging from it. I sighed and let go of the amulet, letting it fall and bounce against my chest, a light impact of the cold metal against my clothes.

  Everyone else was inside, they were all busy talking about something that I had paid no mind too, except for when I had thought I heard my crush, Mezo Shouji, say my name in conversation with everyone, but I shook it off. For what reason would he say my name?

  I couldn't believe in any way shape or form that he would even remotely like me. He was so, beautiful, stunning. He looked like a Greek God for heaven's sake, tall, muscular and handsome. Not to mention, his kind personality, always risking himself for others. He was such a sweetheart in every aspect, whether it was simply holding the door open for an older lady, or to the point where he had run out of a flamed building, my small cat named (Your choice) and myself in his arms.

  The incident was a while ago, the small apartment that I was living in had caught fire when my cat (p/n) had bit into a wire, where it caught my carpet on fire. I was cooking dinner at the time, only noticing this when I was cornered by the wall of flames, my cat rubbing it's head against my leg. I was crying in fear, holding it close while backing into the corner. The fire of the flame kissed my cheek as I prepared myself to be burned alive.

  Just when I thought I was about to be roasted, a tall man, multiple arms swooped me up, then ran out of the building with me and (p/n) in his arms. I had a small burn on my right leg, and he had irritated spots on the wings of his arms, but nothing major. That moment was when I fell in love with him, when I couldn't stop thinking about him. In class I would always stare at him, dreaming about him holding me like that in the comforting warmth of our bed.

  But right now, the snowflakes fell on my head, and melted into water. No one out here, just me. My breath hitched as I pulled my legs closer to my chest, providing some warmth for my cheeks. The memories shot through my heart, he was so brave. Amazing, how could I not have fallen for him. It's a wonder so many girls in my class squeal over Todoroki and Izuku.

  Once at a sleepover with Momo, Uraraka, Toru, Mina, Jirou, Tsuyu and I, we were talking about our crushes...

"Oh.. mine... Well I'm pretty sure you all know that.. hehe.." Uraraka twirled her hair, her cheeks puffing up with a rosey tint to them. Mina squealed and kicked her legs in the air, falling back onto her black and pink blanket.

  "How about you Mina! Anyone you're interested in?" Toru swung her transparent arms through the air, her clothing jiggling lightly. "No... Not really actually. I mean Todoroki is pretty cute but I wouldn't actually go out with him." All the girls, excluding me, swooned.

  "He's so hot!" Toru exclaimed "I know right? And powerful!" Momo had her hand on her chest. All of them talked about him for a bit before looking at me "Hey (y/n)-chan, what's wrong kero?" Tsuyu asked me, I guess she noticed I wasn't that deep into the conversation as the rest of the girls. "Well um.. I actually like someone else.." my face went red as I looked down to my bare feet, sitting crisscrossed.

  All of the girls were now staring deeply at me "Ooooo! Who is it?" Toru edged me, all of the girls wanting me to release my secrets. "Come onn!! You have to tell us!" I shook my head, blushing more visibly now. "Pleeeeaseeee" they all spoke in unison. I sighed and eventually fell right into their little mischievous plan, of course I had no clue at the time.