🍚𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖🍚

"Tell me where you hid it, (Y/N)!" Shouji shouts, trying to sound angry but laughing as well. "Never!" I giggled, running away from him. I had hid the last Oreo cookies, four of them, and Shouji was hungry for them. When he had asked me where I put them I smiled and giggled, telling him it was a secret.

He chased me around the house, yelling at me to hand them over, but I continued giggling and running away, teasing him with childish hand gestures. He smirked at me, covered by his mask as he rushes full speed towards me, using his wing like arms to propel him forward. I squeaked and started to run away as fast as I could.

Suddenly, I felt both of my wrists being grabbed as I was pushed against the wall, Shouji's knee in between my legs. I gasped softly, he lifted one finger up to pull down his mask. "Well.. If you're not going to tell me willingly then I guess I'll have to find other techniques to intimidate you~" He spoke into my ear with a husky tone in his voice. I blushed heavily as I bit my lip "D-Do your worst" I said. He chuckled a bit and ghosted his lips along my neck.

My breath hitched as I felt two more sets of hands run up my shirt and along my stomach. I bit my lip and I heard him laugh. I questioned in my head what was so funny, until I felt his fingers start to wiggle against my waist, making me squirm. He continued to do this, some going up to my arms pits now as I giggled softly.

"H-hey!! Stop that!!" I said in between laughs. He picked me up and dropped me on the couch, tickling me and making me snort and squeal. He laughed as my arms and legs flailed, trying to push him off of me but now all of his hands were on my sensitive areas, attacking me with tickles. I kept giggling and squirming "I said stopp!!" I wailed. He pulled away "Tell me where you hid them, (Y/N)" I stuck my tongue out at him "Never!" Big mistake.

He made his tickles even more unbearable now, my face turning red and my cheeks hurting from laughter. His fingers worked like magic to make me squeak out. I snorted as I caved in "Okay Okay!! I'll tell you!!" I said, my cries of laughter making me stutter. He pulled away and pinned me down again. "Speak" He said, a simple but demanding word. I bit my lip "T-They're in my sock drawer." He rolled off me and dashed back upstairs. I followed behind him as he dug through my drawer, finally pulling out the small pack.

"Yess!!" He sat on our shared bed and opened the pack, delightfully munching on them. I sat on his lap and whimpered, looking at him with puppy dog eyes. He stared for a bit, before sighing and feeding one to me. I smiled and chewed on it, eating it in my way that I like to. He laughed and kissed my head softly, pulling me into a warm embrace, rubbing my tummy with his hand. I exhaled and turned around to snuggle into his chest, listening to his relaxing heart beat echo in my mind. He cooed softly, crumbs falling from his mouth as he wiped them off.

He ran his fingers through my hair and laid down on the bed, pulling me beside him and cuddling me. His face was in my breasts and his arms around my waist and holding my ass. I played with his hair, sighing and smiling gently. He looked up at me, using a set of his upper arms to pull my face down to his, pushing his lips to mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back, his hands groped my ass a bit and his other hands pulled me closer.

I smiled into the kiss as he pulled away and rested his chin on my breasts. "You're so cute" I blushed and looked away "No"

He frowned "Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"No"

"Yes.. Wait what?" I questioned as he tricked me. He chuckled and pressed himself back into me, wrapping my legs around his waist. "I told you soo~" He said in a childish manner. I grunted as he kissed my neck. "You know it's truee~" I just gave up and let him compliment me, blushing heavily as I squeezed him tighter.

"I love you.. Meanie.." I said, blushing heavily. "I love you too~ Cutiee~" He chuckled, holding me close with crumbs still around his lips.