🍋ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕🍋

Yayyy my first smut in this book ლ(^o^ლ) lol I've been waiting for this!
Warning: long as fuck, 4365 words.
This took me three days to finish
-

Shouji's POV

This past year has been one of the best years of my life, no the best year of my life. This was the year that I confessed to (y/n) about my true feelings, and she accepted me. She said that she loved me too, and that was when I went crazy. The person I love most, loves me back. It's a thought straight out of a dream, but this was no dream. This is reality.

So right now I'm on my way to (y/n)s dorm, a gift in my hand as I make my way down the hallway, walking past all the girls. They were hudled up in a bunch as usual, just then Uraraka stopped me in my tracks. I paused and looked down at her.

"Oooh~ Who is that forrr?" She asked me in a singsong voice. I felt my face heat up as I clenched onto the box wrapped in wrapping paper that had a pattern of cute hearts dancing on it's sheets. "T-This is for (y/n), it's our anniversary today and I wanted to give her something special." I said, trying to maintain as calm as possible.

Uraraka giggled, turning back to her friends and whispering something to them, they all squealed like baby pigs and crowded me "Omg! What is it?" They all persisted me, surrounding me, trying to get me to tell them the contents of the gift. I continued to shake my head as I swam through the crowd of girls. Eventually they left me alone, groaning because of their failed attempts to unravel the mystery of the box.

I clutched tighter onto the present. Serves them right, this is for (y/n) and exclusively (y/n), she is the sweetest girl in the world, always so happy, giggling. She seemed so innocent, and I absolutely adored that about her. I remember the time that Mineta had tried to grab her boobs, she didn't understand and questioned him. That made me furious and I chucked him out of the classroom.

That little Grapist better stay away from her or we're going to have a real problem. Just as I walked down the hallway, passing I saw the little devil himself, his ear pressed against (y/n)s door. He was drooling and his eyes were twitching abnormally. Anger filled my body as I stomped towards him.

"Can I HELP YOU Mineta?" I stared down at the little bastard, who was now quivering in his sneakers. He stuttered, trying to come up with an excuse but all he could produce were noises of terror. I picked up the little fucker, and threw him down the stairs. His screams could be heard as he bruised with each step that hit his disgusting face.

I chuckled to myself and turned back to (y/n)s door. I smiled and adjusted my tank top and mask to look nice. Then I ran my fingers through my hair a little and took deep breaths, preparing to give (y/n) the best day of her life.

I knocked a little on the door. I thought I could hear her making a small noise, but just in case I knocked again. I heard her squeak a little and then she had said something that I thought sounded like "Shouji! Come in!" I questioned how she known that it was me at the door, but I ignored it and tried the door knob, finding that it was unlocked.

I pushed the door open, a stupid smile on my face "Happy anniversary (y-...." My smile soon faded as I saw her, her beautiful figure on her bed, but in a different manner. A way more.. carnal manner.

I had always thought of my beloved (y/n) as a sweet and innocent angel. She never understood when someone made a sexual remark or action towards her. Turns out, I think she was faking it this whole time, the conclusion coming from what I saw her doing at this moment.