🍚𝔹𝕒𝕓𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘🍚

This was a request by LittleTsukune
Thank you so much for the support guys! I appreciate it Soo much!
-

  I sighed rather loudly as I oversee two children, dancing, playing tag around their mothers feet, giggling hysterically. I shook my head and smiled as I listened to what the mothers information was, taking mental notes on everything she said. Likewise, I was getting paid for this, so I wanted to make sure that I did a good job so the customer will not be disappointed.

  "I'll give you 15 dollars an hour, I'll be at work today for about 4, I get off at 4:45, make sure that Joey eats his greens! Cole is pretty good about it but Joey can be ruthless when it comes to it." The mother sighed, the two 4 year old tots looking back up at her with wide grins painted on their face. She reached her hand down and ruffled their dark blue hair, much like her own hair color.

  I nodded at her then smiled sweetly, "Thank you so much Ma'am! I'll make sure that they stay safe, they are in good hands!" The mom let out a breath "No thank you! You're a blessing!" She nodded at me then kneeled down to her kids "Mommy is going to o be back soon, please be nice to the young lady, her name is (y/n) and she's going to play with you! If you don't me nice then Mommy will be very sad" she made a pouty face and the children pouted back at her. I giggled softly at their cute little faces.

  The mother waved one last time to me, driving away in her light tan car, then rounding the corner, where my eyes couldn't follow her. I looked down at the kids and patted their heads, "Lets go inside now little ones! What do you want to play?" They squealed and ran up the steps with me, I had to hold open the warm colored door for them as they rushed inside with their hands in the air.

  "I wanna play blocks!" Joey said, holding a small alphabet block in his equally small hands. "I wanna play ball!" Cole said, jumping up and down. I sighed, this was going to be hard to do. I started thinking about my boyfriend, Shouji. I bet he could help with this. I shook the thought out of my head though. I wanted to stay true to my word, not introduce the kids to another new person without their mom here.

  "How about we compromise! We'll play blocks with Joey for 10 minutes, then we'll play ball with Cole for 10 minutes!" They shook their heads no. "I don't wanna play blocks I wanna play ball!" Cole pouted and started to whimper a bit. Joey was confused, but he grabbed the ball from Cole "I'll play ball with yous, but I want to play blocks after!" He smiled sweetly at Cole, which Cole teared up and hugged him. "You're the best brother ever!" I smiled at them, they were so adorable! How could this possibly go wrong?

  I watched Cole and Joey pass the ball around for about a solid ten minutes, doing their own little unique tricks and spins with the ball. Cole threw the ball behind him then, and ran up to Joey. "Tag!" He tapped his shoulder and then ran away. "Hey! No fair!" Joey went chasing after him, running through the hallways which I jumped up to follow them, making sure they didn't hurt themselves.

  At first, they tagged eachother back and forth until Cole tagged me and I was dragged into the kiddie game with them. "Aww man you got me!" I said pathetically as I ran slowly towards them they squealed and giggled, running away from me. Just then, the carpet went out from underneath Cole, making him land in his face, I could see tears in the corners of his eye, his lips pouting and his eyes went big.

  "Waaaaa!!" He cried, a big bruise was on his head. Joey immediately ran over to help him "Oh noes! Cole are you okay!" He said, patting his back to try to calm him down. I held him close to me as Joey looked at him in concern. "Heyy Cole it's okay, it's just a boo boo, here I'll blow on it to make it feel better." I blew gently on it, Cole giggled s bit and sucked on his thumb. "Hold on, I'll go get an All Might band-aid!" He smiled weakly a little, Joey hugging him as I ran into the bathroom to get the band-aids.

  There I decided to calm Shouji. I wanted him here desperately. "Mezoooouuu babeeee! I need hellllppp!" I whiled like a little kid. "What is it babygirl?" He asked sweetly, making me smile. "There's some kids I'm taking care of, they are tiring, can you please come and helppp?" I whimpered a bit as I opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed a bandage and some Neosporin. "Of course love, send me the address and I'll be there soon!" I smiled "Thanks octyy! I love youu!" I made soft kissy noises and I heard him chuckle "Those kids really got to you.. huh? I love you too darling." He hung up, which I texted him the address after he did.

  I went back and told Cole that we were going to play doctor now. I put some fo the medicine one the spot and then a band-aid over it. "There! All better!" I kissed his head when I heard someone open the door. "Hey, I don't get a kiss?" A familiar voice said. I just realized I forgot to lock the door as I turned around to face Shouji. "Hey Mezou!"

  One of the kids behind me yelled a little, I turned back to see Joey, shivering a bit, but Cole wasn't fazed by this. I scooped them both up in my arms and held them gently. "Joey, Cole, this is Mezou, he's my friend and he'll play with you guys all you want!" Cole put his hands up to Shouji as Joey still clung onto my chest. I had to reassure him and Shouji spoke to him "Hey little guy, I know how you feel, like I'm scary, but really in just like you! I live to play with blocks! How about we try that?" Joey nodded softly and I sat him down in the floor, Cole still grasping onto his leg.

  Joey and Shouji continued to play with blocks while Cole piled block on my back as I laid down on my stomach. "Hehe! Not to high now, I don't want to get a boo boo from one of then hitting my head!" Cole nodded and continued to cover me with a blanket of blocks. Shouji and Joey worked on a huge castle, Joey slowly became more used to Shouji as he introduced his quirk to him.

  "Woww! That's so cool I want a strong quirk like that when I'm a big boy!" Joey stretched his arms into the air. After that he yawned loudly, making Cole yawn as well. "I'm tireddd" Coke whined a bit, laying on my back. "Me too, can I take a nappy?" Joey crawled on the ground and toppled his body onto the carpet. His eyes looked heavy.

  I slowly pushed Cole off of me and stood up, looking down at Shouji. "I think they are ready to take a nap now." I said quietly to Shouji, who nodded at me then scooped them up in his large arms, following me down the hallway. We stopped at their rooms and tucked them into be. "Good night boys, sleep well!" I said in a whisper "Good night (y/n) and Shouji" they both said, turning to find a comfortable position.

  After putting them in bed, I fell onto the couch, Shouji sitting next to me. "That was so much easier with you Mezouuu" I smiled and hugged his chest, listening to his heart beat. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into his lap. "I'm glad you called me, I was honestly bored at home." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing his face into the crook of my neck. I shivered due to the sudden heat. I hugged around his neck now, holding his face.

  "Can... Can you take off the mask...?" I asked him shyly, tugging on the fabric. He nodded and pulled it down, showing his mouth. His face awas red and his mouth extended back in his cheeks. I didn't think anything of it. I pressed a kiss to his lips and he smiled, kissing my knuckles, holding my hand in his. "You're so pretty (y/n)~" he teased a little, kissing my cheek.

  I sighed and laid on his stomach. "In going to rest for a bit.. so tiredd" Shouji nodded and pulled me close, his arms acting as a blanket. I sighed and closes my eyes, smiling with my cheek pressed to his chest.