Hungry

Violetta's pov:

I must admit that people are good, some of them, like my friends. But when I am more and more with people, I am more hungry, I feel that animal blood isn't enough for me. I can't tell it my parents, they will get me and Federico from school and we will study home with bad old teacher.

Fran: Hi Vilu, how are you? You look like you are gonna pass out.

Violetta: I'm fine, I'm just tired. You have new perfume?

Fran: Yes, you are the only one who notice it! Do you like it?

Violetta: Yes, and you should put more, so other can notice it.

Fran: Great idea.

I'm so glad that Francesca agree with everything what I say.

Federico: Hi girls, Vilu can I talk to you, but private.

Violetta: Sure, Fran you can go home, I will go with Fede. So, what's up?

Federico: I see that you are hungry, but you must control myself.

Violetta: Of course I will but I don't understand it, I am always hungry when I am with people.

Federico: What about coffee? I heard that coffee stops hunger.

Violetta: Maybe it will works. And what is with you and Ludmila?

Federico: Now she is ignoring me.

Violetta: Why you can't find other girl, I mean, a lot of girls want you.

Federico: I can't, it's hard, Ludmi is always provocating me but I still love her, and she loves me too. And maybe you should be careful with Leon, he really wants you. I see how he is looking at you.

Violetta: No, he told that he can't be in  love because he needs to focus on studying.

Federico: But he means that with other girls, you are special, and with your's vampire charm...

Violetta: No, I don't believe it.

Federico: You will see that I had truth because he is coming to you, and I am going to provocate my Ludmila. Bye.

Leon: Hey.

Violetta: Hey. So, how you are doing with preparations for examinations?

Leon: I have a lot of time for them and I can't focus on them because of you.

Violetta: What did I done to you?

Leon: You made me fall in love with  you.

And then he kissed me, with no permission.