He changed

Violetta: Fran, why are you packing? You will still be with me in my bedroom, Leon was tired so he went sleeping to other room.

Fran: My mum called me because my dad is in hospital, I need to see him.

Violetta: Oh, I'm sorry for your dad.

Fran: But you aren't going to be alone, you will have Leon here, just you and him...

Violetta: I don't feel like it's him.

Fran: You are still surprised that he isn't dead but tommorow you will be happy and finally not virgin.

Violetta: That's not the most important thing now.

Fran: Don't tell you don't want him, I hope you won't get it bad, but he is hotter than before.

Violetta: No, it's okay and yeah, he looks more hot, he is more masculine. Maybe tomorrow will something happen... You always know what say to me.

Fran: I'm just too perfect.

Next day:

Fran: Again in airport... I gonna miss you.

Violetta: I will too my bestie.

Fran: I must go, my plane will soon go. Bye and have fun.

Violetta& Leon: Bye Fran.

At home:

Leon: Your parents think you are alone here?

Violetta: Yes, but they saw that I feel better. I'm so happy that I have you.

Leon: Me too.

We started kissing, how much I missed his lips. We were making out in my bedroom, but I just feel there is something wrong.

Leon: What's problem?

Violetta: I don't know, I just... You have eye contacts?

Leon: Yes, but that's not important. What's wrong Vilu, I feel that you are precarious.

Violetta: You aren't like before, you change your style, you changed. This is not my Leon who I met in school.

Leon: So you don't want me now?

Violetta: I still want you, I love you but tell me the thruth. I don't believe in miracles, how can you be alive? And why do I smell blood from you, did you hurt yourself?

Leon: No. I'm still alive because some nurse change me when I was dying.

Violetta: That means you are vampire like me?

Leon: Yes.