I am vampire

Since when I was attacked, no one saw Ludmila. She isn't in Buenos Aires. But don't worry, I will find her and kill her, like she wanted kill me. It will be so painful, but just for her.

Leon: What are you thinking about?

Violetta: Nothing. Actually no, I need to tell you something. I didn't told you before who tried to kill me.

Leon: You said you forgot it.

Violetta: I didn't. It was Ludmila.

Leon: But why?

Violetta: Because she hates vampires, she is blaming them for what happened to her mum.

Leon: But... You are telling me that...

Violetta: ... I am vampire. Are you OK?

Leon: Yeah, I just didn't expect it.

Violetta: Surprise! Now you don't want me, am I right?

Leon: No, no. I love you and I don't care if you are vampire or zombie, I can't be without you.

Violetta: You are the best boyfriend in the world.

After a week:

Federico: I found Ludmila.

German: Where is she?

Federico: In Paris, she is so stupid.

Violetta: That means we are going to kill her.

Maria: But Vilu, what if you will stay home and we will get her. You aren't powerful like before, you need some time.

German: Yes, but don't worry, she will regret that she was trying to kill my only daughter.

Violetta: Fine.

Federico: Don't be angry sister, on next hunt you will choose animal which we will drink.

Violetta: Sounds good.

Federico: And you have house for yourself for 3 days, that's great, you can have party. No, you can't because who will come to party without Federico Castillo?

Violetta: I will find some fun, maybe I will invite Fran. I am gonna miss you.

Maria: We will miss you too sweetie. And be careful.

Violetta: I will. Bye.
______________________________________

Fran: Did you just finally invite your best friend for sleepover?

Violetta: Yes! I am so excited, I never had friends in my house, especially when I had house for myself. Come, I am going to show you some photos and legacy of Castillo's.

Fran: This is the best sleepover!