Let's do it

Leon: So, this is your new house.

Violetta: Our's new house. I want you to live with me. It will be good to you because hotels are expensive.

Leon: Your are right, we should live together. And didn't yoh wanted to marry first and then live together?

Violetta: It's too soon.

Leon: Why? We are together almost year.

Violetta: But we are just 19.

Leon: And?

Violetta: My parents wouldn't like it.

Leon: But it's your choice, not their.

Violetta: Actually yes. But I don't want big wedding, I just want you.

Leon: We can marry in that church where your parents married.

Violetta: Now?

Leon: Yes, if you want.

Violetta: Yes, but let me change, I want to have white dress.

Maybe you think I'm crazy, but I don't care. I love Leon and I know he is my true love, and I'm adult, I don't need parents permission, they didn't needed it too.

Priest: I declare you as husband and wife Vargas. You can kiss the wife.

We did it!

Violetta: I didn't thought it would me that fast.

Leon: Me too. What do you want to do now, Mrs Vargas?

Violetta: You know what I want to do. It will be our first and after wedding, we are so old- fashioned. I love you.

Leon: I love you too.

After a week we said to my parents that we are married. They weren't so happy, but they accept it. Leon parents started to change and accept Leon as vampire and more talk to him and supporting him on medicine. Now we are in first year of university and it's fine, hard but together we make it. Federico finally forget Ludmila and started dating with girl from his company. I'm so glad that we are finally happy, without problems.

THE END

Thanks for reading my book. I love you so much.

Vilu16Forever