Coma

Federico's pov:

I was studying but I felt something in my heart. Like calling for help.

Federico: Mum, where is Violetta?

Maria: She went to park with Leon. But I feel something is wrong.

Federico: Me too, we need to go.

She wasn't in park. But someone saw her her and called ambulance. And I am glad that someone helped her, but now everyone will know that we are vampires.

German: Faustus, you are working here?

Faustus: Yes German, and you should be glad that I am Violetta's doctor.

Maria: What is with my daughter?

Faustus: She was stabbed with wooden stick.

Maria: No, oh no.

Faustus: It was hard by I helped her and now she is in coma. I know that's not that good, but she is alive and the wound heals.

German: Thank you Faustus. Can we see her now?

Faustus: Yes, you can.

Federico: Mum, who is Faustus?

Maria: It's our good friend from church, and he is vampire too.

German: My daughter, I will find that monster who did it to you and I will kill him or her, as my name is German Castillo.

Next day:

Fran: Fede, what are doing here?

Federico: You are only who knows that we are vampires.

Fran: Yes, and I didn't told it, I promise. What happened?

Federico: Someone tried to kill Vilu. She came to park last night because Leon was texting her to see her.

Fran: He didn't do it, he loves her.

Federico: I know, but did she have problems with anyone?

Fran: No, she was always with me or Leon. We need to tell him about it, he is her boyfriend.

Federico: OK, but you will tell him it, I need to find that monster who did it to my sister.

Leon's pov:

Leon: Thanks that you came, I feel that something is with Vilu, she isn't answering me.

Fran: Were you with her yesterday in park?

Leon: No. Why?

Fran: Can I see your messages? I believe you but I need it.

Leon: OK, here it is. But what...

Fran: Someone texted Vilu in your name that you broke your phone and you want to see her in park. Then she came in park and someone tried to kill her. She is in coma.

Leon: No, that can't be truth. I must see her.

Fran: I am going with you.