This is love

Violetta: Is Leon back?

Fran: Yes, but he got back late in the evening so he stayed today home. I thought that you don't want see him.

Violetta: I don't know. I mean, I really miss him and I can't stop thinking about that kiss. And did you recognize that he is really hot and smart? That's not typical combination.

Fran: Vilu, you're in love with him.

Violetta: This is love?

Fran: Yes. You two will be cute couple.

Violetta: But what if I will hurt him?

Fran: You won't because you can't hurt someone who you love. Just try it with him, he loves you so much.

Violetta: OK, I will.

Next day:

Leon: Hi girls.

Fran: Hi Leon, how are you? How was at lecture? It must been perfect, so I know everything and I should go.

Violetta: Fran, not that markedly.

Leon: What's with Fran?

Violetta: Nothing.

Leon: And what's with you? I called you and you didn't anwer and during the lecture you never called me back.

Violetta: I'm sorry, I needed to think about everything what happened.

Leon: And?

Violetta: And I think I like you too.

Leon: I didn't told that I like you.

Violetta: Really?

Leon: I'm just kidding. Can we kiss again, I was thinking about that kiss on lectures.

Violetta: Me too.

Federico: What I just saw?

Violetta: Fede, please...

Federico: It's fine, I thought that you will be together. But I must say this to Leon - if you will hurt my sister, I will kill you. That's all, have a nice day.

Violetta: Sometimes I think that he was adopted.
_______________________________________ 

Ludmila's pov:

Federico: There is my supernova.

Ludmila: Again?

Federico: Ludmi, you know that we are created for ourselves, why can't you just accept reality?

Ludmila: Maybe I should, we will be popular and most beautiful couple in school.

Federico: So that means we are together?

Ludmila: Yes, and you should kiss me.

Federico: Maybe later, I was eating... hamburger.

Ludmila: I didn't feel hamburger, so it was perfect, like always

Federico: Great.

I didn't smell hamburger, but blood. He can hide from me that he and his sister are vampires. And which boy wears make-up? He has no idea of what I'm going to do.