Try it with you

Violetta: So, I invented Leon to my house tonight to watch movie cause tomorrow afternoon will my family come back.

Fran: And that movie means something more?

Violetta: Yes. That night will be special because vampires knows this best.

Fran: Sometimes I wish that Diego would be vampire too.

Diego: What I should be?

Violetta: You should be punctual it's almost 8, soon will start lesson.

Diego: I more care about my love.

Fran: That's so sweet, for this I understand why I love you.

In the evening:

Leon: Hi

Violetta: Hi. You bought me flowers? They are so beautiful.

Leon: Yeah, I saw in movie that when you are first time in your girlfriend's house, so it fits.

I think we are in half of movie and nothing happened. I don't know what to do. Oh, they are going to kiss in the movie, maybe I should kiss him too.

 Oh, they are going to kiss in the movie, maybe I should kiss him too

We kissed, it was proper making out but then he stopped me.

Leon: Didn't you wanted to take it slow?

Violetta: Yeah but I changed my mind. After what happened I realized that I couldn't die without trying it with you.

Leon: But you alive so...

Violetta: You don't want me?

Leon: Yes, I want you but later, I want to focus on maturity and then we can do it.

Violetta: That makes sense. You aren't like others, that's why I love you.

Leon: I love you too.

Next day:

Francesca and Violetta calling:

Fran: So?

Violetta: Nothing happened. We need to focus on maturity and then have fun.

Fran: He is so mature on his age.

Violetta: He is perfect, sometimes I don't deserve him.

Fran: That's not true, another girl would break up with him for focussing too much on school and you respect him. You two are perfect for each other.

Violetta: Thanks Fran. I must go, family is back.

Fran: Say hello to them from me.

Violetta: Finally I can see you, I missed you. Are you OK?

Federico: Everything is OK.

Maria: Now we can have normal life. Well as only vampires can have.

Violetta: I know it's hard for you Fede

Federico: It hurts a little but I would be more hurt and sad without my sister.

Violetta: Some day you will find your true love, you have a lot of time. Your perfect sister will find her.

Federico: Of course.