Danger of vampire

Violetta: We studied hard for receives so I believe that you will handle it.

Leon: Of course because last month we didn't do anything than studying.

Violetta: You will thank me later, and now go. Fran you finally came.

Fran: Yes and with a plan for today. First we will go shopping to this new centre and then we will go eat. What?

Violetta: Nothing, I weren't with you so much, for Leon's receives so I owe it to you.

Sometimes is good to be just with your best friend, I didn't had someone with who I will go shopping or just have fun. I thought my life was perfect before but now I see that wasn't, I was alone and now I have the best people around me.

In evening:

I am so nervous for Leon, he told me that receives were hard. I hope he did them well, he must follow his dream. Oh, someone just texted me, unknown.

Unknown: Hey Vilu, it's me Leon, I broke my mobile so I am texting you from my mum's mobile. Can we meet at park in half an hour?

Violetta: Sure.

Something happened? Or he just want to have romantic walk in park, my romantic boy. I love him so much.
_______________________________________

Violetta: Leon? Oh, hi Ludmi, didn't you saw Leon, we should have met here.

Ludmila: He won't come, cause he don't know about this.

Violetta: You sent me that message? Why? Something happened?

Ludmila: Yes, you and your brother happened, I know that you two are vampires.

Violetta: Again Ludmila?

Ludmila: I saw you with parents hunting last weekend and sometimes I smell blood from Federico.

Violetta: OK, but you can't tell it anyone.

Ludmila: I won't.

Violetta: I am glad that you understand, you are not that bad.

Ludmila: Oh yes I am.

And then she stabbed me in stomach with wooden stick. It hurts.

Violetta: Why did you do this? You can kill me.

Ludmila: Cause I want. For vampires from your gendre my mum was killed and now I need to kill all Castillo members. No one will find you here, maybe in morning, but you will be dead. Bye Violetta.

No, it hurts so much, I can't handle this pain, I need you Federico, please. Someone please.