Dwayne

Sky's POV
I was walking down the boardwalk, it looked different to me because I normally don't go out at night. I just had to get extra bobby pins and then I can go home, safe and sound. When I bought them I stuffed them in my pocket and went in a dark alleyway. God, I hated places like this. I walked down the alleyway, when I heard a swift motion i looked behind. Just a dark alleyway and nothing else, a sigh escaped my lips. I turned my head to bump in a man. Before I could fall back he caught me.

"Sorry," I said to this man. I took time to look at him long black hair, leather jacket and earring. It screamed a lost boy. I never seen them but from what I heard they all have and earring and dress differently.

"It's okay, doll." His voice was deep and velvety, it was like he never uses it. It was calming to listen to. Snap out of it Sky he's a stranger and not to mention a gang member. I was going to walk away until he grabbed my arm and held me in place. The grip was strong. "What's wrong? Scared?" He asked and wasn't innocent at all. That was enough for me to go in panic. When that happened I automatically pulled my arm out of his grasp. I ran down the alleyway for a turn. I turned down and looked back to see if he was still there. Did I lose him? Too late, while I was turning, I bumped in a form, which for me to the ground.

I looked up to see it was him. "Thought you could slip away?" He chuckled lowly with amusement , which made me angry. I was going to get up and try and get away but he did something I did not know was capable.

He darted at me, flaming me on the ground and trapping my arms. I tried to get free but he wouldn't budge. He lowered his face to my neck, burying it in the crook of it. I felt his nose sniffing up and down my neck, making his way over to my jawline. Replacing his nose to his lips was leaving tiny kisses on my Jawline to come up to my lips. He stopped there to give me a kiss with such passion and roughness. I tried to get him off of me but still he wouldn't move.

When he lifted his head putting his hand on my check and rubbing it. It felt oddly comfortable. "This is going to hurt, love." What? What is he going to do!? Once again he lowered his head to my neck gave it a little peck and replace his lips with two sharp objects. Fangs. I thought to myself.

I couldn't scream, and odd sense of pleasure and pain came to me. I gripped his back, my nails grassing over his skin. Our bodies were touching and a comfortable warmth was spreading as I felt a odd bond forming. In a way it felt like it was tying us together. Emotionally, spiritually and physically. But also bending us together.

I was panting hard when he lifted his head. His eyes were closed and his mouth was red from biting me.  Savouring the taste and feeling it gave him. He then opened his eyes. It looked inhuman golden eyes, raised cheekbones and fangs came from his mouth. Vampire. I thought  to myself.

I was too tired to run or screamed. My consciousness was starting to fade. Before I went completely in obscurity I heard him speak one last time. "Welcome home, Skylar," he nuzzled my neck and whispered "rest well," and then I went in a deep sleep.

Part 2???
K so remember the detail at the starting, Sky had bobby pins in her pocket along with maybe more artifacts, so if I write a pt 2 I could add that along.