Edgar Frog

Mia's POV
I recently moved to Santa Carla with my mom. See, my dad passed away so we moved here. A new family came to live here this afternoon and we greeted them here. But I also didn't go to the boardwalk due to all the unpacking so me and Sam, the youngest new neighbour, were going to the boardwalk.

Me and Sam were walking around with his older brother, Michael. He started chasing after this Gypsy and her little brother. Talk about love struck.

"You're chasing that girl aren't you," Michael then pulled Sam to the side and looked at both of us. "Don't you two have something better to do than chase me around all night?" "Actually, I do," Sam said, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a store. It looked to be filled with comics. I love comics!

Sam staryrd looking at the comics witg me in the back. I looked up to see two guys staring at us one with a bandana and another one with dog tags and seemed taller. They didn't move for a while.

Creep! They finally stopped staring and walked over to us. Sam was the first one to speak. "Got a problem guys?" Bandana replies with "just checking out your civilian wardrobe," why are you speaking so low! I smiled to myself. "What's so funny?" Bandana asked. "Nothing," he didn't look convinced. "If you guys are looking for the diet frozen yogurt bar it went out of business last summer," Sam looked down at the comics. "Actually I'm looking for a Batman no.14." Bandana gave Sam a weird look. "That's a very serious book, man," "only five in existence," I grinned at them. "Actually four," I replied back at them, dog tag looked at me weird. "And I'm always looking out for the other three." Sam started telling them how to sort the Superman comics when Edgar pulled me to the side.

"What's his problem?" He asked me. I shrugged and simply said
"I've only known him for a couple hours," we moved back to Sam and the taller one. Bandana asked Sam "where the he'll are you from, Krypton?" That made me grin. He walked towards another shelf of comics and grabbed a new comic. "Take this," I leaned in more to look at the comic. When he handed it over to Sam I looked up at him to see him staring at me, as in why are you invading my space kinda way. "Sorry," I told him. He nodded and we turned our attention towards Sam.

"I don't like horror comics," Sam handed back the comic to Bandana but he pushed it back. "You'll like this one, mr. Phoenix. It could save your life," and on cue a gang stole comics for the two brothers to run after them.

"That was weird," Sam told me. "No kidding," but I couldn't help but be intrigued by them. Save your life?