Paul

Evangeline's POV

Getting out of the eternal kingdom is a interesting experience. I mean what would you expect. Now that I've been through life and death....not fun. It's kind of different for me. I see the world much more different now than I did then, those many years ago.

Lots of angels like myself like to stay in heaven and some like to spread good fortune when they come to earth for the second time with a second life. Or some like me just like hanging out and smile at the people who need light in this world.

But don't mistake it I made a lots of friends in heaven and some of my old friends who have passed stay with me and we hang around with friends and family from our past lives and talk about different things and something it even leads to how exited someone is to see their sister or daughter or even sometimes granddaughter on some other days.

But today I was on my own, in a town that looked like it needed light in it. The title of the town was 'Santa Carla'. For the least I must say that it was very lovely for looks, especially the lights of different colours.

But it wasn't the same for the people, a lot were troubled, some homeless, some addicted or even heart broken. I fiddled nervously, playing with the dolphin necklace my friend, Arya gave me before I left.

I walked over to a homeless boy no less than 13 and crouched down next to him. His face was dirty, jeans ripped and converse had faded colour. He brought his legs closer to him in a cradle position. Barely making eye contact with me.

"Hey, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, alright?"

I explained to the boy as I reached in the back of my jean shorts and pulled out a twenty dollar bill and placed it in front of him.

"There," I softly said to him as he toke the bill.

"Thank you,"

I nodded at him before he came up and hugged me. At the warm jester I hugged back.

He pulled away and smiled before running off. I lightly smile to myself as o see him running off and blend in with the crowd.

"Damn girl, aren't you am angel inside and out,"

I jumped at the sudden voice, it sounded playful and also joyful. And to be honest a little flirtatious. I spin in my heels and took time to look at the man in front of me.

To say the least I wasn't un-impressed. He was tall, had shining blue eyes and had hair that was bouncing all over in a very nice shade of blonde and a skull and sword earring.

His cloths consisted of a black jacket with pins on it that dangled where he went, a black mesh shirt and tight white jeans. At the end of his legs there were leg warmers and a pair of boots to top it all off.

"Wouldn't that be a charm,"

I simply said with a light smile before walking towards him but to quickly brush him off to go in the crowd. I didn't think anything of him until his hand clasped in my wrist.

Quickly spinning me around and making me face him. Going back to facing him, still had that smirk dancing on his face as it came closer to mine.

"Wouldn't it?"

He said while letting go of my wrist as I started walking away still facing him and turning around as he followed me out of the crowd.

"Paul,"

"Hm?"

"Paul, my name is Paul," he replies getting once again in front of me.

I rolled my eyes, "Evangeline, but everyone calls me Evan,"Everyone in the sky calls me Evan.

"Well then, Evan," he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Wanna grab a bite to eat?" He said as we walked down a street that lead to an amusement park.

"Why not," I told him cracking a smile as he grabbed my arm and ran down the colourful boardwalk.