David

Elizabeth's POV
Going somewhere that was public was sometimes the worst experiences of my life, well that's not the exact definition of my status.

That also included the boardwalk, I was making my way towards the beach, I was walking past land dwellers and only a couple of spirits, it was nice to see I wasn't the only one. But then again I'm not exactly a spirit either, a banshee to be specific, there is a difference such as the living can see me, and I have a solid physical form, oh, yeah and my scream is like a warning that you should run ten miles if you still want your sanity after today.

Yes, we do not have the prettiest scream ever, but we do have a decent voice and appearance when not screaming.

I was on the carousel looking around and saw and saw one spirit on the carousel looked to be a farmer smoking. 'You know that's bad for you,' I mentally told him. He looked surprised but then looked over at me realizing what I was. "Yeah well girly, I've got nothin' to lose,' I lightly chuckled. 'See ya around, girly,' he jumped off the carousel, through the horse and walked off, I sigh and lean my head on my head just until I heard a commotion.

I turned my head and saw a couple men were fighting. 4 looked to be against at least seven. I took my hood off for a better view. There were three blondes of different shades and one brunette. As the fight started ti get out of hand, a chubby police officer put the baton on the lightest blondes neck. It made the fight stop, he then looked at me, something sparked his eyes when he looked at me.

"I thought I told you to stay off the boardwalk,"the officer said. I was expecting him to react but he stayed calm. "Okay boys, let's go," he said his stare never leaving my eye. I got uneasy about how long he was looking so before the carousel started I pulled up my hood and jumped off the carousel.

Dodging all the people on my way to go down an alleyway. That's where I started slowing down. There were absolutely no sound and barely nothing so I continued until I came on an empty pathway.

It lead fo the forrest, I felt the need to just scream. I heard a high-pitched sound and a voice. 'Scream,' 'Let us out,' 'we need to scream,' the voice said.

'I know, we are nearly there just hold yourself in a little longer,' I 'said' as I walked further down the Forrest. Walking into the deepest darkest part until a hill was in front of me.

Releasing the urge I screamed. The scream made the wind blow, skinning a path up until the hill and demolished it to pieces. When the hill was down I instantly toke a deep breath. That felt satisfying.

I celebrated a little too early, hearing a clap behind me. I looked behind, it was the white haired man from the boardwalk. "Now love, you have a lot of explaining to do," he said walking over to me wrapping his arms around me, our bodies nearly touching.

I looked down with one question in my head, why is he not scared? A smirk grew on his face, he hooked 2 fingers under my chin and lifted my head up. "Because you're my mate," "what's that?" I asked him, he sighed. "It's basically an unbreakable bond between a vampire and its soulmate, you are mine and I am yours," he said looking into my unnaturally light gray eyes. He did something that was unexpected, kissed me. Right when his made contact with mine, I instantly replied. It was a passionate kiss, but very loving as well.

We broke the kiss, "so are you going to explain or am I going to find out," I smiled at the man that I felt such a connection with. "You might want to sit for this one,"