Marko

Mia's POV
The boardwalk was stunning. I just came here and I already loved it. Looking over to the railing near by the entrance, I spotted 4 motorcycles, all different and custom.

"Nice, aren't they?" I looked behind me to see a boy with curly hair and a very colourful jacket. He had a Cheshire grin spread on his face."They're has impressive, I'll put it that way," I replied with an 'ice seen better voice.'

That made his grin grow wider, getting the message. "Then why don't we test that theory," he went to take my hand but I quickly pulled it away. "With you? How do I know if you'd kill me or some shit?" He came closer. "I'm not," "well, I'm having trouble believing that," I walked away from the boy before we got any further.

Marko's POV
I couldn't believe it, I just found my mate. But she was very guarded, untrusting towards other people, I watched her go down the boardwalk when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You've been staring at that girl for a while,"

I turned around at Paul making my grin grow wider. "Because she's my mate," Paul's smile brightens up. "Congrats, man!"

My face dropped its grin. « But she's rejecting anyone that comes towards her," Paul's face soften. "Why?" "I don't know, but I will find out and she will be mine,"

Tell me if y'all want to continue this.