The lost boys (individual)

Blanche's POV
The wind blew through my hair in the beautiful starry night that sparked the sky like glitter. The lights shown brightly and you think I'm gonna bore y'all with this stupid lecture.

Truth be told it was night, there were stars, there is lights of the cars that I'm gonna beat at this race, a street race. Against some of my best friends Shank, Coco and Fleury. Don't worry they're all nicknames.

Bringing back my full attention to the road, I saw shank's red car in front of me, in the back there was Coco's orange one and Fleury's silver one. I pressed harder one the petal to catch up to Shank, Fleury and Coco doing the same as we come to a corner and drift our way through buildings, me an Coco crossed each other right behind Shank with Fleury speeding up making a very tight road.

I grabbed my walkie talkie and turned it on but still keeping my eye on Shank, taking a few sneak glances at the other girls. "You sure you can last this long, Shank? We've got you cornered," I rested my arm on the compartment between the two front seats.

I then heard a laugh from it, probably Coco or Fleury, but to my surprise it was Shank. "Of course I am why would I just let my confidence drips by little comments like yours," "because I'm the better racer out of us four," "oh, yeah?" Shanks line was cut and she sped up but not to get ahead but to turn around and continue backwards. She stuck out her middle finger.

"Oh, show off," Coco said through her microphone. Shank grinned and turned back forward before we reached the end of the road making her nearly hit Fleury's car.

"Hey, watch it! I just got her polished," Fleury yelled through her walkie taking, rolling my eyes I tried to find a spot to get in the lead.

As I moved right so did Shank, mimicking my movements for a while try INV to get a simple way through with getting Coco or Fleury in front.

I looked ahead to see that there was an open road soon to come, but with a lifting bridge. C'mon baby let's make it there in time, we filled up the four lane highway and pressed our boosters. Climbing on the ramp and flying straight up, quickly landing on the ground and drifting through corners to end up close to the finish line.

Let's go Blanche, Let's go! I pressed full gaz on the girls and quickly took the lead right before the finishing line before doing a 180 drift, followed by the three girls.

I got out of the car, Shank walked up to me and held out a fist, "good job, tiger," I fist bumped her hand. "Thanks,"

We laughed and she wrapped an arm around my shoulder, giving me a smile. In a way she was congratulating me for my victory.

"Hey! We exist, ya know!" A female voice came rushing at us. We turned around knowing exactly that it was Coco and Fleury.

Fleury jumped on shanks back and Coco hooked into my arm as we walked over to the seat and hung out.

———————————————

3rd person

Later that night we sat on the cliff hanging on the edge. The street party had ended but that didn't mean we wanted to go home. Which was around two or one hour.

"Remember that one time we painted it pink?!" Fleury, which was at the end of the four girls shouted over at the girls, talking of a prank they've done a while back.

"Yeah! His face was drained! Haha!" Coco replied while throwing her head back laughing. While Blanche and Shank chuckled at the memory.

"Well, well four angels on a cliff. How did we get so lucky?" A menacing voice made them all turn around after a couple laughs joined in.

The girls saw four young men standing behind them, one of white hair and a long black trench coat, another one with long dark brown, nearly black hair, the other one with curly hunny blonde hair with a colourful jacket and the last one with wild blonde hair and a mesh shirt with a designer jacket.

They were all smirking, whether it was from seeing that there were four beautiful angels one the cliff or they found their prey. But god lord they were beautiful.

Fleury quickly tapped on Coco's shoulder and lightly leaned in to whisper over to her best friend.

"I don't think we should be here, I heard they are bad news,"

Coco head quickly whipped around to meet up with Fleury eyes full of concern.

Blanche noticed their interaction and spoke up first while standing up.

"We don't want no trouble," She said while the rest of the girls stood up themselves.

"We would just like to get out of here so we can go to our next race," The platinum blonde once again finally finishing what she wanted to say.

The leader of the young men stepped forward and chuckled looking down.

"Well that's a shame," he placed his hand on Blanche's shoulder, his chuckle grew darker as did the others.

But then he stopped.

"You have no choice," before Blanche could argue h lifted up his head to reveal a mishap led face with glowing eyes and fangs.

She gasped at the man in front of her as he grabbed her and made him look starlight into his eyes.

She saw his friends go behind her and grabbed her buddies but before she could see more the platinum blonde grabbed her and made her look straight into his eyes.

"Don't worry the pain won't last long," was his final words before Blanche blacked out on the ground.

I'd really like to see who can guess what show that car is from. Anyone want to take a shot?