Sam

Hailey's POV
I looked around the room for any signs of bloodsuckers. Long story short, I met these brothers on the boardwalk a couple years back and we discovered the undead in Santa Carla and now Sam, which I am absolutely crushing on and only Edgar and Alan noticed.

So anyways me and Sam were looking for the vampire exactly when it came out of nowhere and grabbed Sam while I ducked out of the way.

Sam was screaming for his life. I have to help him! I quickly looked around for anything that could help me. I spotted a bow and arrow. Great! I quickly grabbed It and loaded it.

I need to make sure to not hit Sam. Quickly I took a shoot and they both fell on the ground with a loud thud. I took a chance and ran for Sam. Please be okay!

"Sam, are you alright?" I asked home while he was heavily breathing. But Sam nodded indicating he was alright. I smiled until we heard someone get up.

The bloodsucker was back standing. Shit, I missed.

"You missed, lady," he told me. Well, thanks for the reminder! "Only once, pal," I told him. He started laughing and walking towards me. At that action I quickly grabbed an Arrow and shot it at him.

The arrow threw him back and sent him on the stereo. He was screaming and seemed in agony but he deserved it after what he did. Then he exploded and his body parts went all over. I looked at Sam. His mouth was hung open. "That was awesome," à smiled crawled in his face. "Death by stereo!" I laughed at his statement. Sam looked at me in awe, my laughter lowered down. Sam was leaning in. Was he going to kiss me?! And in that Moment he did, and I kissed back! He pulled away while a blush came on my cheek.

We both giggled and a laugh from the back came with it. Michael. "Shut up, Mike!" Sam telles while we both got up the stairs.