Fusion

Scenario: Goku and Vegeta are forced to fuse in order to settle their differences.

Vegito wasn't born from anger or desperation but out of spite. Whis had had it up to the ceiling with the two Saiyans constantly bickering. So he and Beerus got their hands on a special potara that lasted two hours-unless they could manage to split themselves up earlier. And so the fused being was born, although he looked as if he'd rather be put out of his misery. It didnt help that a majority of his family was around to see, and incur, his suffering.

Goten and Trunks rushed over immediately, they were ecstatic to see their fathers as one person.

"Hey, if he's our dad, does that make us real brothers?"

"Yes." Vegito replied with little to no enthusiasm. "That means I have two wives and four kids-oh my Kami that's a lot of work."

"Wait, two wives? You mean if you were stuck like this forever we'd have to share you?" Bulma scoffed. Never gunna happen.

"Yeah, or we can get along like one big happy family." The man winked playfully, making both women's insides flip.

"Who's brain do you have?" Yamcha took a step forward to observe the body of his best friend and love rival mixed together. "More specifically, who's thoughts?"

The hybrid sighed wearily, realizing his time alive would be an interview. "A fusion will always take 50% from each person and make it whole. So while some of my strengths are multiplied, my flaws are also doubled."

"That is correct." Whis interceded, much to Vegito's delight. "Both Saiyans are arrogant so that is a shared trait. However, Goku is more flexible than Vegeta but Vegeta is more curt in his movements. So Vegito will be quick and able to adapt."

"I think in a similar way too-mostly through compromise." He had his arms crossed tightly over his chest but his expression was less gruff looking. "Their memories when they first fused was a flashback of their entire lives up to that moment. The second and third time they fused, it was only a recap of the past month or two." Vegito raised a declarative finger in the air; another Goku mannerism. "When I become two people again, those memories aren't forgotten."

"So you're saying the two learn more about each other after they fuse?" Tien questioned before adding dryly, "they must love that!"

"Sounds like a date." Krillin giggled, only for the fusion to roll his eyes.

"Knock it off." He protested.

"Very interesting..." Roshi pet his beard thoughtfully. He wondered if there was truly anyway to split them apart or if it was just a game imposed by Whis. "Well then I guess we have'ta find something that neither of 'em can agree on." The old master muttered much to the doubts of his fellow pupils.

"Oh man, I am not looking forward to this..." Tien muttered.

The three exchanged looks of nervousness. "Hey, maybe Roshi will pull something wise from out of his sleeve. You know, something to separate the two!" Yamcha tried to be a little positive but the idea wasn't generating much support.

"Uhh knowing him, wisdom isn't gunna be the thing he'll pull out." The monk replied cheekily, though his expression was less than amused.

"I have a question for you boy," a glint of sunshine caught in his red sunglasses. "What's your fantasy?"

The annoyance in Vegito's expression was fully replaced with confusion and the next words he spoke meant his death. "What? Be more specific."

"Oh you know what I'm talking about!" The lecherous geezer gave a holler and Vegito's face contorted into one of thought before a flash of lightening transformed him into two people once again.

The entire audience looked at the pair of men with jaws unhinged. "How the hell...?" Chichi began but couldn't finish the question.

"What you ladies fail to realize is your dear husbands are just as dirty minded as me!" But the saucy statement went unnoticed to the two saiyan's because they involved themselves in another argument.

"Vegeta, I swear if you think about my wife like that again I'll-"

"Me? Kakarot, I'll stick my foot up your ass if I see you think about my wife like that."

"I know what I saw." Goku glued his fists to his waist and starred the little man down. "You're a total perv."

The prince's ki shot up like a rocket at that little remark. How dare he call him a pervert when he was still in contact with that old man. "And you're full of shit!"

"Nuh-uh! I've heard what you say in your sleep, so it ain't surprising that you're perverted." He said arrogantly, making Vegeta twitch with rage.

"Oh please do tell me, Kakarot! What does your imagination hear?!"

Goku, the one who was supposed to be of pure heart put on his best Vegeta impression and performed the show. "Mmm, yeah that's it Bulma!" That made the little one glow red, either by embarrassment or anger no one knew for sure. "I can't sleep cause it's so loud and weird."

"Oh yeah, and what about you?! I've see you groping a pillow or two and it's not cause of one of your fake muscle spasms!"

"That's still far more normal than what you say in your sleep." The man shook his head shamefully "I don't even wanna think about what you and Bulma are into. Who does that on a table of all places?"

"Oh for fuck's sake, Kakarot. Don't act like you've never done it."

"Uh maybe but not after I had my kids. That's totally gross for them."

"Ah-ha! So you admit it. Finally, the Saint has admitted to a sin!" The flame haired warrior narrowed his eyes, already preparing his tongue for another insult.

Amidst the feud, there were two horrified wives, a group of rowdy men laughing and hollering, two boys who decided to play instead of listen to such boringness, and one angel who couldn't help but laugh devilishly.

"Perhaps Lord Beerus was right, maybe these two are a little...tense." he looked over at the women gratefully, "and who else can fix such an annoyance except for you two lovely ladies!"

Safe to say, they did not find that funny and Whis found himself having to dodge a few punches.

1.28.20-1.31.20