Caring Ch. 4

3rd Person Pov

Jeff went to the infirmary and saw that BEN had indeed woken up. He smiled and went over to BEN who smiled back at him. "There you are! I thought you had already replaced me with a new Mario Cart buddy" BEN said jokingly. Jeff chuckled at his joke, "I would never do that to you, cutie!" BEN's eyes widened and it took Jeff a few seconds to realize what he said. "Oh my god! I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that..." BEN burst out laughing, tears formed in the corner of his eyes. "It's fine bro. I know you didn't mean to" Jeff joined into BEN's laughing party. After a few minutes they calmed down and stared at eachother not knowing what to talk about. "So...Jack said that I need someone else to take care of me right now and I was wondering if y-" "Yes" BEN nodded and smirked at Jeff, "I'm gonna frick your life up for a few weeks" Jeff smirked back. "You're not gonna be able to move for a while bud" BEN crossed his arms and pouted. Jeff chuckled at his immaturity and stood up. "I'll go ask Jack if we can leave now" BEN nodded and laid back down to relax the soreness in his back.

BEN's Pov

I don't know what's better, the fact that I am gonna be hanging out more with my crush or the fact that we will sleep in the same room together. Maybe even the same bed.... Oop. My cheeks flushed pink at the thought of him cuddling me everynight. Somebody poked my cheek making me shake my head and glare at Jeff. "Don't touch my face unless you k-" I cut myself off. "Unless?" "Unless.... You know what nevermind what I said." He shrugged and motioned for us to leave. Carefully getting off the bed, I put my shoes on and stuck my tongue out at Jeff. He scowled and walked towards the door with me following behind. "You'll be sleeping in my room since I have to keep an eye on you constantly." I nod already knowing this information. "We're gonna be sharing a bed also if you don't mind." "I don't mind" He nods at me and leads me to his room. When he opened the door I was amazed at how clean it was. I had expected the room to be bloody and pretty much unkept. "Wow, it's very spaceous and clean here" I stated. He nodded and pointed to the closet. "Slender put clothes for you in there, but if you wanna use some of my clothes you can since they are loose enough to fit comfortably around your injury. Also I placed your hygienic supplies in the bathroom. You can use my games and tv anytime you like since you'll be resting pretty much half the time I will have you here." I nod and plop on the bed wincing. "That was a bad idea..." Jeff groaned and went into the bathroom. The sound of the shower turning on was all I heard before dozing off on the bed. 'This is gonna be very interesting' I thought. He's caring for me now like a baby.