⚠Intoxicated Moment⚠Ch. 7

3rd Person Pov

BEN and Jeff joked while they were watching television. Jeff had been released from the infirmary 2 weeks before that and they had both healed properly. They both heard a knock at the door. "What is it?" Jeff asked the person on the other side of the door. "We're having a party to celebrate Offendermans birthday" "Okay. We're going" Footsteps faded away from the door and BEN glared at Jeff. "How come I didn't have a say in that decision?" Jeff smirked, "You would've said no and that is no fun!" BEN sighed. "Fine. We'll go and....GET WASTED" "YEAH" They both yelled

7 Hours Later

Jeff and BEN went downstairs where music was being blasted and drinks were being chugged. "Yo! BEN, Jeff, come and do this chugging war with us!" Bloody Painter yelled over the loud music. BEN and Jeff ran to the table, excited. "3,2,1,Go!" Jeff grabbed two bottles and started drinking both at the same time. BEN did the same, except he grabbed as many as he could, not just two. They drank and drank till they could no longer tell what was reality. BEN and Jeff were stumbling through the house, having the time of their lives. They looked at eachother. 'I have an idea' Jeff thought. He crashed his lips against BEN's and they started making out. Their tongues fighting for dominance. Jeff tickled BEN's sides, forcing BEN to weaken. Jeff grabbed BEN and ran upstairs with him to their shared room. He threw BEN onto his bed and kept making out with him. Jeff slowly started his way down to BEN's jawline. He kissed and nibbled his neck, BEN's soft noises only encouraged Jeff to continue. Jeff started undressing BEN quite violently and attacked BEN's neck. "Oh my god Jeff!!!" BEN screamed in surprise. Eventually both of them were undressed and giving eachother hickies. (SMUT starts here) Jeff looked BEN in the eyes. "Suck m-me now" Jeff forced out in his drunken state. BEN got on his knees and gently put Jeff's tip on his mouth. He kissed the tip and then slowly started taking in Jeff's length. "Aaa~" Jeff groaned. BEN smirked and started putting more of Jeff's length in his mouth. Jeff groaned louder, the feeling of BEN's mouth around him too much. "I-m cu-" BEN's mouth filled with a creamy white liquid. He coughed at the sudden action. Jeff took BEN by his hips and placed BEN on his length slowly. Tears slipped out of BEN's eyes at the pressure he felt. "Pl-lease be ge-gentle" Jeff nodded. He groaned at the tightness around him. He started sofly thrusting into BEN and soon, his thrust became quick and strong. The slapping of skin and groans were the only thing heard in the room. BEN couldn't take it anymore and came. Jeff kept thrusting violently until he eventually also came, inside of BEN. BEN moaned at the feeling of being filled with Jeff's seed. The fell onto the bed and panted. They closed their eyes and fell asleep.

Not knowing what was waiting for them the next morning.