Ch. 11 Smiling Torture and Baths

BEN's Pov

Jeff and I were laughing and making our way back to the mansion. The sun had now started to set and the woods got colder. We quickened our pace and arrived at the mansion. "Do you hear that Jeff?" I asked Jeff. "Yeah...." We opened the door and saw that everyone was laughing. Especially the boys. Everyone was listening to the screams of whoever was being tortured in the torture room. "Who is being tortured right now?" Candypop looked at us, "Nina is. Slender took her down there because she tried killing your kid!" I felt a pain and burn in my head. I saw Jeff furrow his brows and frowned as much as he could. "He also said we will all have turns harming that slut" Puppeteer chimed in. Slender came out with a bit of blood on his suit. "Jeff and BEN. Yøu twø can gø beføre the øthers since she tried killing River. Yøur daughter" He turned away and teleported to the corner of the room to keep watch. Jeff and I went down into the room and saw Nina tied to the wall with marks from Slender's tendrils on her wrists and bruises. She was stripped to her undergarments so we could hurt as much as possible. "PLEASE DON'T I'M S-" I summoned my sword and made a gash on her stomach. She screamed. Jeff took out his knife and stabbed her arm. We started beating her and slicing cuts into her. We stabbed her till tears brimming her eyes fell down her now bloodied cheeks. The last thing we did was make cuts and slices around her ankles. 'Now that's what I call annoying pain...' We got tired of being ear raped and went back upstairs covered in her blood. "We're done and worn out" I said and we both went upstairs to River's room to see if Nina had been able to do anything to our daughter. "There you are sweetie!" Jeff said and picked up River. River giggled and played with the blood on Jeff's face. "Great job Jeff. We have to clean blood off her too" He snickered and handed her to me. "YOU have to clean the blood off her" I jokingly gasped and glared at Jeff. "How dare you! You were the one that stained her with blood" I pouted and went to the bathroom so River and I could take a bath together.

Jeff's Pov

I chuckled at BEN's goofiness and sighed. 'Damn....he's cute AND funny...' I blushed at my thoughts and took of my bloodied hoodie. I threw it in a basket and went to pick out clothes for BEN and River. BEN came out with River, towels wrapped around both of them. River seemed to be falling asleep. I handed BEN the clothes and went to the bathroom. "Thanks!" BEN said before I closed the door. I turned the hot water on and let the tub fill. Once it was done I stepped in and scrubbed all the blood off. 'Eventually he'll be mine...' I thought.