"JEFF!!!" Ch. 5

3rd Person Pov (Short)

BEN and Jeff were chatting about random stuff on their bed. They started thinking about eachother in many different ways. BEN decided it was now the time.

BEN'S Pov

I was now getting myself ready to tell Jeff my feelings. I could start hearing the sound of my heart beating in my ears. My stomach churned and felt fuzzy. My face felt warm and feverish. My fingers had started shaking a bit as I started grasping my knee in distress. 'What exactly should I tell him?!? He's too unique for me to tell him something so...common. He's just so hot and strong...Omg what is wrong with me...' I stopped thinking about him specifically for a moment and started making a plan. 'I just need to think of something that is not just "I like you Jeff" Maybe I can tell him something like....Oh I got it!' I looked up from my lap at Jeff. He was staring into the distance of the woods we lived in through the window. 'He's so perfect' I thought.

Jeff's Pov

'What should I tell him?' I thought as looked out the window looking for an answer that wasn't there. To me he was special. He was just so special. He is the only person that can make me feel the way I feel. My elbows started hurting from leaning against the edge of the window but I didn't care, all I wanted was to find an answer. 'I guess I can tell him now. Maybe this is the moment I get my heart broken and another reason to die.' I sighed and glanced at BEN. He seemed to be in deep thought and his face looked red. His fingers were shaking slightly and he stared at his lap nervously. 'He's thinking of someone else...Obviously...' Tears pricked my eyes and I shook my head to get rid of them. 'There's a chance...I'm gonna tell him' I turned to face him, "Hey BEN. Can I ask you something?" He nodded and his ears went down slightly. "Do you have feelings for anyone? And if you do, who is it? Don't lie either....please" He blushed, "I do like someone but I can't say who..." My heart tightened. "Do I know this person?" He nodded slightly, my heart started aching and my throat also tightened. "Jeff I have to tell you something, I-" There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Painter, Slenderman said you have to walk Smile today" I groaned, "Save that thought BEN and tell me later, økay?" He nodded and frowned. I stood up and left.

BEN's Pov

He stood up and left to walk Smile. I frowned as he left through the door. 'Atleast this will give me time to calm down and relax till he gets back.' Laying back on the bed, I felt my shoulders untense slightly and the sound of my heart disappearing. My face cooled down and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "Why do you make feel this way Jeffrey..." I mumbled. My arm went up to my face and covered my eyes from the light coming through the window. The sun warmed my skin and the rest of my uncovered face. My breathing became calmer and calmer. I decided to take a shower to help untensing more of my muscles. Standing up and groaning because of the pressure on my foot, I limped over to the bathroom and locked the door. I stripped of my tunic and leggings and got into the shower. The hot water untensed my muscles to a relaxing tightness. I did the usual routine of showering and when I was done I stepped out. My hair dripped the now cooling water onto the floor. My discarded clothing soaking up the water. I opened the drawer and stopped. The blades, bloody and unused, and the gauze shimmered in the light. My hands started shaking and my eyes started shedding tears. 'Why are these here? Does Jeff use those for killing or...something else?' The tears started falling and stained the bathroom tiles.

3rd Person Pov

Jeff walked with one hand in his hoodie pocket and the other holding Smile Dog's leash. 'The damn dog just had struggle with the leash and now my pants are a bit ripped.Great.' Smile Dog stopped and started sniffing the air. Smile whimpered and nudged Jeff on the leg. "Smile stop and keep walking back. I need to talk with BEN" Smile continued whining and tried pointing at something but Jeff kept pulling his leash him. "Come on Sm-" His sentence was cut short when a knife stabbed his shoulder. "JEFF!!!" A female voice yelled. He groaned and looked at the person who stabbed him. Jane smirked and tackled him to the ground, pinning him. He struggled to get her off but she kept stabbing and stabbing. Smile started running back towards the mansion to alert the others. Jane kept stabbing Jeff till he stopped moving. She grinned and started walking back to the mansion, where her punishment was soon waiting for her.